Aeropostale / customer service

1 Rosemont, IL, United States

Hello,

This is Hinal Patel, I am regular customer ! I shopped from Chicago fashion outlet mall which is located in Illinois 4 weeks ago, I bought 2 polo men T-shirts for my husband when I came home and saw that store cashiers didn't take it out security tag from that. I am trying remove this tag from different locations but they said they can not help me bcoz they don't have machine to take it out and now I am freaked out bcoz I spent $30 for my gas to just go all over other places to just remove this tags and now finally I have to make complaints against that location as how they provided customer service with other customers too and I can not go to Chicago fashion outlet mall again which is 2 hour drive from my home. I need my response from you guys right away, u have to remove this tags without I am gonna spent a penny now. You have reimbursed my trips which I already traveled and remove security tags from my items which is I already purchased from you guys. If I am not satisfied with your answer and respond, I will stop to purchasing from your store and I will let my all frds and family about this incident so they can know how you guys provide customer service with customer so they will not go for shopping to this Aeropostale company again. You can contact me below information.
Hinal Patel