Aeroplan / points cancellation!
I have been collecting Aeroplan points for some time now and held some 225,000 points... I was booking a trip in December 2007 only to find that in the summer Aeroplan had canceled all my points for lack of use in a 12 month period. They said that was sent an email informing me that unless I used some of them (for example $25 worth of gas) that I would loose them... what a joke!!!
I checked and my internet service provider was marking all the incoming Aeroplan emails as JUNK... so I am out thousands of dollars in travel benefits... the Canadian Government needs to step in and deal with this.
More Aeroplan Complaints & Reviews
- Aeroplan - expired aeroplan miles without proper notice! 
- Air Canada Aeroplan - fraud and cheating! 
- Aeroplan - no longer good value 
- Air Canada Aeroplan - cancellation fee amounts to 102%
- Aeroplan - mystery taxes & fees 
- Aeroplan Travel Services - air canada travel
- Aeroplan Travel Services - refund of points
- Aeroplan Travel Services - aeroplan refuses to allow points to be used to upgrade
- Aeroplan Travel Services - aeroplan miles
- Aeroplan Travel Services - flight availability and flight changes