Aeroplan / defective reward product shipped.
Got a dash-camera from the rewards. It was defective, asked for a replacement, Aeroplan says no, because it was longer than two business days since I got it. It was a week of intermittent calls before I got through to their always busy call centre. Then the agent says, "too bad, should have been faster."
Spoke to a supervisor who would not do anything either because of the two day rule. But she will tell head the "back office" and get back to me in a week or so. I asked about the two day rule, but the irony was lost on her.
More Aeroplan Complaints & Reviews
- Aeroplan - expired aeroplan miles without proper notice! 
- Air Canada Aeroplan - fraud and cheating! 
- Aeroplan - no longer good value 
- Air Canada Aeroplan - cancellation fee amounts to 102%
- Aeroplan - mystery taxes & fees 
- Aeroplan.com - unethical, misleading information
- Aeroplan.com - aeroplan account
- Aeroplan.com - being charged for phone booking when the aeroplan website is broken
- Aeroplan.com - expired miles
- Aeroplan.com - unethical behaviour, notifications for cancelled flights non existent