Having problems with Flyaway?

P.O. Box 3479
Lake Havasu City, Arizona

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Flyaway.

Complaints & Reviews

Air Travel RewardDeceit

Among the millions of people that are suckered in by the promise of substantially discounted airfare, I too am one of the deceived ones. I followed every directive to the T and still was offered only a ten dollars savings overall. When I signed up for this initially, I was told that I could request a refund at any time. Yes, you must supply them with a money order for $100.00 dollars initially to start the process. We will call that mistake number one. You are told that this is to be held and that it will be used towards your final decision. This was to be fully refundable.
I started to fell real uneasy with this company so I got on the BBB site to check their status. This was not good. Everyone complained of them scamming them. Mistake number two was not checking first.
On the BBB site, I read a response to one of the complaints. The IIG said getting your refund is as simple as 'Send in a letter, include your PIN number. Refunds are processed in the order they are received and may take up to 8 weeks. Please submit in writing and mail certified to: ATTN REFUND DEPARTMENT INFINITY INCENTIVE GROUP PO Box 3479 Lake Havasu City, Az 86405'. This is again exactly what I did.
This was sent on 6-21-12 and received and signed for by IIG agent Cecile Bur-Gay on 6-22-12. Today is 9-16-12. This is over 12 weeks later. Companies like this should not be allowed to operate. Deceit leads to corruption. Anyone out there that is reading this, please don't let them do this to you. IF IT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT PROBABLY IS.

Deceit

• Al
      Alex Carrington Feb 13, 2013

Dear Ms. Peters,

We would sincerely appreciate the opportunity to look into the matter of your refund. Can you please call our customer service department so that we may research it? We do not have the information needed in order to find you in our system.

Marcia Sutton Jun 15, 2016

I, too have been waiting for a refund. I tried repeatedly to use the travel voucher, but was not able to secure any airline tickets for nearly two years. I sent my initial refund request January 5, 2016. I sent the second request by certified mail on April 5, 2016. I have made efforts to call the customer service repeatedly and the message said they were experiencing difficulties that would be cleared up in the next 1-2 hours. I have called three times a day, three days in a row. SAME MESSAGE all three days. I am wondering if there still is a company called Infinity Incentive Group. My account number is #733052. I want my $100.00 back.