Aeroplan / lost movie passes

BC, Canada Review updated:

Aeroplan removed 4000 points off my account for movie passes on Nov.4, 2010 and said they sent them to me. I never received them and contacted them they were supposed to be reissued to me in Feb. 2011. I still had not received anything from them so I phoned a gain on June 17, 2011 and was told that i would be rebimbursed the 4000 points by July 1, 2011 to date they have not been put back on my account. Could you please check this for me and have the points put back on. I think this is terrible service!!!

Ph

Comments

Jul 26, 2011

I had exactly the same experience: ordered cineplex movie passes in December 2010, they never arrived, I inquired, they told me to "be patient", i waited months, they said that actually there had been problems with changes in the system and many requests had been lost and they thought it had all been corrected but somehow mine not; and still after that it took them 2 more months to put the points back: no apology or compensation, and it seems impossible to actually use or redeem the points.