Aeromexico / luggage wrong weight

Mexico, Mexico City
International Aiport
Mexico City
I had round trip flight from los angeles to mexico city. My flight to mexico was a success. I documented one large suitcase and I had one carry on with my purse and no problem with that. But on my returned to los angeles I had the worse nightmare. The employee blanca alonso on my entrance door to the plane (not from check in phase). She made me weight the carry-on luggage together with my purse!!!. I told her many times "this is my purse, this is my purse!! And she just keep saying"put it on the scale." I asked her if carry-on should be weight because I travel often with the same carry-on and I not encounter any problem. She said it should weight less than 10 kilos. My carry-on alone was 8 kilos then she made me to weight my purse together!! I could not believe this!!. For this person not helping at all!! I was charge for this weight 3 kilos overweight. Is this a new way to weight the carry-on? Can you place signs that purses are going to be weight? Because is this the case I will change airlines.
Jul 15, 2015