AeroMexico / horrible customer service and refusal to provide solutions

Mexico City, United States Review updated:

It began when we arrived at the CUN airport with a delayed flight that had the potential to cause us to miss our connecting flight. The gentleman behind the counter tried to help, but his supervisor gave a sly wink and said it was merely a computer glitch on the screen and that the flight was actually on time. Once through security, our flight was delayed 2.5 hours which guaranteed that I would miss my connecting flight. I was scheduled to be on flight 448 on June 19, 2017 from Cancun to Guadalajara and then to Fresno after a short layover. Three hours after the missed flight they finally moved us to American Airlines in order to get home. They guaranteed that my checked bag fee and reserved seat fees would be refunded since I did not fly with Aeromexico and instead traveled with American Airlines and had to pay the same fees through their airline.

The airline has refused to refund my checked bag fee and reserved seat fees after they cause me to miss my connecting flight due to not having the crew to fly the first leg of the trip.

After calling customer service and arguing for 37 minutes to speak with someone who will deal with this, Patricia Falcon spoke condescendingly and put me on hold multiple times so that I would "cool down" rather than transferring me to the supervisor. She continued to repeat that there are no supervisors and that I need to call back, speak with another representative, and ask them for a supervisor. She left me on hold for over half an hour without checking in with me because she had other customers that she needed to deal with. Once I spoke with the supervisor, he informed me that my fees are non-refundable regardless of the circumstances and placed me on hold yet again. The lies and incompetencies guarantee that I will never fly Aeromexico again.

Al
Jun 22, 2017

Comments

• Sy
      Jun 25, 2017

Contact your credit card company, and demand the charges be reversed. The reason refund of payment for services not received.