A&E Factory Service / samsung refrigerator repair (lack of)

1 Beaumont, TX, United States

8.11.18
We called for repairs because our refrigerator quit cooling. 7-16-18 Serviceman came out and assessed the issue. He said he would order parts for the repair which were to arrive at our address within a week. An appointment was set for him to return and repair. Only one part came in within the week. Scheduling called numerous times to see if the part had arrived. The part has not arrived and A & E say they cannot track the item. Once they said it was due in the next day and rescheduled for the following week. At that point the repairman (Patrick) called and said he would check and call me right back. He did! Said that the part had not been shipped yet that it had just been received from the manufacturer to their warehouse. It was scheduled to be shipped the next day and we should receive it within a week. In the meantime the scheduler has called numerous times, in fact I get a call from a computer and am asked to hold. Once I held for 5 minutes and 42 seconds. When the lady answered she was quite rude and hung up on me!!!
There is definitely a language barrier. I have asked to speak with a supervisor whom was no help at all. Supervisor assured me that the parts department would call within 48 hours. That was over 3 days ago. AND WE ARE TOLD THEY CANNOT TRACK THE PART! It has now been almost one month and still our refrigerator is not working properly, A & E does not seem to know where their parts are.
Our warranty is out October 2018. We paid hard earned money for an extended warranty. We want our refrigerator repaired ASAP. We would like SOMEONE to CALL US THAT HAS SOME INFORMATION!!!

Ne