A&E Factory Service / total waste of money!
I called the Maytag hotline to schedule service for my dryer. A&E Factory Service showed up to fix it. I was charged $30 to replace a belt and $150 for (literally )5 minutes of labor. I fired up my new dryer moments after he left. 20 min into the cycle it completely died. I called the technician up on his cell. He told me it was a fuse that blew, and he would get back to me. Hours later...
I finally call A&E Factory direct to find out where is my tech.??? I tell her the what happened and asked twice "I won't be charged for another service call will I?" She insists I will not. This operator finally has the tech. call me. I tell him this won't cost me extra, and he insists- yes there will be another service charge. At first he refuses to deliver the part today, saying that I shouldn't use my dryer anyway since my vent needs to be changed and to call him when I've got that taken care of. Keep in mind, when he left the first time he "fixed" my dryer I was supposedly good to go... Now, oh no I can't run it. I told him that I really needed him to fully finish the job today- since I took it off from work for this. He finally agreed to to come back same day. He gave me so much run around and nonsense about the "workings" of dryers. I can't believe this sort of scam is associated with Maytag.
Hours go by... He never came. Never called. I am out $183 and still have a broken dryer. If I do have them come back, it will end up costing me the price of a brand new dryer. All for a fuse and belt which can't cost more than $20/$30 retail. I called the customer service center in TX and got more runaround.
DO NOT USE THIS REPAIR SERVICE!!!
More A&E Factory Service Complaints & Reviews
- A&E Factory Service - horrible service! 
- A & E Appliance Repair - a & e sucks 
- A&e Factory Service / Warranty Repair Maytag - deceptive business practices! 
- A & E Factory Service - I would never have these people out again! 
- A & E Factory Service - scheduleing nightmare!!! 
- A&E Factory Service - samsung refrigerator repair (lack of)
- A&E Factory Service - lg refrigerator
- A&E Factory Service - dryer 
- A&E Factory Service - service tech, asking for money to repair an item already covered by the warranty 
- A&E Factory Service - 2 days off of work and no show