A&E Factory Service / this is the worst company ever!
The Maytag Refrigerator is less than three years old and the compressor has broken twice. Thank heavens we have a Maytag Extended Warranty Plus- or so I thought. This time, the extended warranty people transferred me directly to A&E Factory Repair. To make a very, very long story short, I have been without a refrigerator for three weeks! They don't come when they say they will and they knock you out of their schedule immediately if you don't answer your phone when they call. My refrigerator needed parts. They send them to your house and then AFTER they arrive you are supposed to call for a service appointment. Mine were sent to the wrong state and took forever. A&E made no effort to move my appointment up based on this. I spoke to 4 supervisors who were nice but had no clout over the routing people who schedule the appointments. The routers have lied to me several times. This is the WORST company ever.
More A&E Factory Service Complaints & Reviews
- A&E Factory Service - horrible service! 
- A & E Appliance Repair - a & e sucks 
- A&e Factory Service / Warranty Repair Maytag - deceptive business practices! 
- A & E Factory Service - I would never have these people out again! 
- A & E Factory Service - scheduleing nightmare!!! 
- A&E Factory Service - appointment scheduled and missed by the technician.
- A&E Factory Service - lg dishwasher
- A&E Factory Service - salt lake city, ut
- A&E Factory Service - lg dishwasher 
- A&E Factory Service - samsung refrigerator repair (lack of)