Advantage Multi for Dogs/Cats / rebate offer

1 7434 Shawnee RdN Tonawanda, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 716 525 1048

In January 2011, I had purchased 2 boxes of Advantage multi for my dog and 2 boxes of the Advantage Multi for my cat at Wheatfielf Animal Hospital. They inturn gave me a rebate form for both the cat and the dog's Advantage Multi that the manufacturer was offering. Now, I had filled them both out with a copy of my receipt and the proofs of purchase as requested and mailed them to the rebate center at: P.O. Box 410300, Dept Am 11192; El Paso, Tx 88541. I was to have received a rebate of $50.00 for the 2 box purchase of the Advantage Multi for Dogs and a $50.00 rebate for the Advantage for Cats. It was mailed out shortly after the purchase and as of todays date 7/30/2011, I have yet to receive my rebates. I should have received it within 6-8 weeks and it is going on 6 months. Was this just a scam to get people to purchase the products. I would like an answer. Thank You, Sylvia Hiebert

Comments

• 4c
      30th of Jul, 2011

check another section about this rebate -- under Bayer Advantage I posted a comment that may give some help

• Sy
      31st of Jul, 2011

Yes, the rebate form did state and original receipt, which is why the vets office printed off a second copy of the receipts for me.

• 4c
      2nd of Aug, 2011

look also under Bayer Healthcare LLC for additional problem that consumers have had with the rebate for Advantage Multi

• Ms
      3rd of Sep, 2011

I have also had a terrible experience with this company! I went through the same thing and after four months I finally received a rebate check for $20 but it should have been $50. I have called several times and finally got a nice, helpful person who is "checking into it". You should try calling 1-866-789-3189, that is the number that was on the letter that came with my check. Good Luck!

• Ca
      4th of Oct, 2011

I have been waiting for 6 months for this rebate and doubt it will ever come now... if you try to call 1-866-789-3189, says number is now disconnected... fail... :(

• Cl
      22nd of Oct, 2011

Same thing is happening to me; I've been waiting since June; it's now nearing the end of October, and I have yet to receive anything from them.

• Pa
      3rd of Nov, 2013

In September I submitted original invoices and rebate form for Adv.Multi for cat and Seresto Collar for large dog.
    Via snail mail, in October, we received a check for $40, which is what the rebate had state for the products that we bought.

Am wondering if we can buy these products for our other pets and get a 2nd rebate for each of our other pets?

• Lj
      19th of Oct, 2015

I attempted to find the web site to apply for a $25. rebate. No luck. I called the # on the rebate form I received from the vet. That person told me to google advantagmulti.com/rebate. I'd tried that numerous times. She claimed that once she typed in the advantagemulti.com/rebate request it took her directly to the form to fill out. Really? Directly to the form? She repeated that more than once. Something sounds fishy. I will complain to my vet.

• Jj
      12th of Jul, 2016

Why would I need to purchase the Soresto flea and tick collar for the rebate if the Advantage Multi takes care of fleas and ticks? Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me!

• Su
      21st of Jun, 2018

I submitted an Advantage Multi Rebate in April, 2018. Received nothing. Mailed again in June, 2018. Nothing. Called several times. Was given a fax number which I tried numerous times with no answer. Still have not received my rebate. Not sure where or how to complain or ask for help.

• Ag
      11th of Jul, 2018

I sent an advantage multi rebate 04/27/18 . Have not received my refund. It is now 07/11/18, what do I do?

• Ag
      11th of Jul, 2018

@Agnes Vitt I called 1-866-789-8189, the # I saw in previous posts. The person who answered verified my info and said my check was mailed the 10th of July and should arrive by this weekend. Agnes Vitt

• Cr
      14th of Jul, 2018

I called 1-866-789-8189 and get "the number you have dialed is not in service" today, 7/14/18.