Advantage Multi for Dogs/Cats / rebate offer

1 7434 Shawnee RdN Tonawanda, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 716 525 1048

In January 2011, I had purchased 2 boxes of Advantage multi for my dog and 2 boxes of the Advantage Multi for my cat at Wheatfielf Animal Hospital. They inturn gave me a rebate form for both the cat and the dog's Advantage Multi that the manufacturer was offering. Now, I had filled them both out with a copy of my receipt and the proofs of purchase as requested and mailed them to the rebate center at: P.O. Box 410300, Dept Am 11192; El Paso, Tx 88541. I was to have received a rebate of $50.00 for the 2 box purchase of the Advantage Multi for Dogs and a $50.00 rebate for the Advantage for Cats. It was mailed out shortly after the purchase and as of todays date 7/30/2011, I have yet to receive my rebates. I should have received it within 6-8 weeks and it is going on 6 months. Was this just a scam to get people to purchase the products. I would like an answer. Thank You, Sylvia Hiebert

Comments

• 4c
      30th of Jul, 2011

check another section about this rebate -- under Bayer Advantage I posted a comment that may give some help

• Sy
      31st of Jul, 2011

Yes, the rebate form did state and original receipt, which is why the vets office printed off a second copy of the receipts for me.

• 4c
      2nd of Aug, 2011

look also under Bayer Healthcare LLC for additional problem that consumers have had with the rebate for Advantage Multi

• Ms
      3rd of Sep, 2011

I have also had a terrible experience with this company! I went through the same thing and after four months I finally received a rebate check for $20 but it should have been $50. I have called several times and finally got a nice, helpful person who is "checking into it". You should try calling 1-866-789-3189, that is the number that was on the letter that came with my check. Good Luck!

• Ca
      4th of Oct, 2011

I have been waiting for 6 months for this rebate and doubt it will ever come now... if you try to call 1-866-789-3189, says number is now disconnected... fail... :(

• Cl
      22nd of Oct, 2011

Same thing is happening to me; I've been waiting since June; it's now nearing the end of October, and I have yet to receive anything from them.

• Pa
      3rd of Nov, 2013

In September I submitted original invoices and rebate form for Adv.Multi for cat and Seresto Collar for large dog.
    Via snail mail, in October, we received a check for $40, which is what the rebate had state for the products that we bought.

Am wondering if we can buy these products for our other pets and get a 2nd rebate for each of our other pets?

• Lj
      19th of Oct, 2015

I attempted to find the web site to apply for a $25. rebate. No luck. I called the # on the rebate form I received from the vet. That person told me to google advantagmulti.com/rebate. I'd tried that numerous times. She claimed that once she typed in the advantagemulti.com/rebate request it took her directly to the form to fill out. Really? Directly to the form? She repeated that more than once. Something sounds fishy. I will complain to my vet.

• Jj
      12th of Jul, 2016

Why would I need to purchase the Soresto flea and tick collar for the rebate if the Advantage Multi takes care of fleas and ticks? Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me!

• Su
      21st of Jun, 2018

I submitted an Advantage Multi Rebate in April, 2018. Received nothing. Mailed again in June, 2018. Nothing. Called several times. Was given a fax number which I tried numerous times with no answer. Still have not received my rebate. Not sure where or how to complain or ask for help.

• Me
      18th of Jul, 2018

@Susan Jones Stokeley I too submitted an Advantage Multi Rebate form given to me by my Vet Office, in June 2018. To Date, Nothing has been received from them...Obviously, after reading other complaints, this is a SCAM from the Company!!! I too will be notifying the VETs in this area of the SCAM from this company!!!

• Ag
      11th of Jul, 2018

I sent an advantage multi rebate 04/27/18 . Have not received my refund. It is now 07/11/18, what do I do?

• Ag
      11th of Jul, 2018

@Agnes Vitt I called 1-866-789-8189, the # I saw in previous posts. The person who answered verified my info and said my check was mailed the 10th of July and should arrive by this weekend. Agnes Vitt

• Cr
      14th of Jul, 2018

I called 1-866-789-8189 and get "the number you have dialed is not in service" today, 7/14/18.

• Cj
      20th of Aug, 2018

I have had the same problem...purchased this product 5/31/18 & as of 8/20/18 still have not received my rebate of $25...I sent in for the rebate via email... while reading everyone's comments here, I saw the phone number to call them w/ issues w/ the rebates - the number is ( 1 - 866 - 789 - 3189 )….not ( 8189 ) for the last 4 digits...I did get through & the young woman was very nice...she had all my information upon calling them. She said the photo of the bar code on the box did not come through & she was going to talk w/ her supervisor about doing an exception for me...she took my phone number in case they need to call me for more info...she indicated there should not be a problem...so give calling this number a try. Hope everyone receives their rebates!

• Dc
      10th of Sep, 2018

Hello,

How do you email or even snail mail Bayer for the Seresto collar for a dog. I bought my second collar in May of 2018. Two weeks later, she still had fleas. My vet gave me Advantix II to use. Fleas gone until September. I took the collar off, called my vet and had to purchase an Advantix II. Thank you for the help.

• Ti
      17th of Sep, 2018

Same thing with me i bought 2 boxes of advantage multi for my dog I was told by my vet to take off the box top and receipt and a copy send it in a I will get back 75 dollars that was over a month ago still haven't gotten a rebate

• Ti