Advanced Wellness Research.com / Fraud on Teeth Whitening Now
I recently purchased the Teeth Whitening Now product on a $6.99 trial basis on 03/08/09, and there is nothing in the internet ad that specifies there is any additional charge for the product. To my surprise, I received my bill for my Visa and there was an additional charge of $69.99 posted 03/23/09. I called the phone number where the company indicates you can obtain assistance, and I reached a person from India, and I am quite sure the company routes their "help service desk" out of this country to frustrate its customers. I informed this person that I never authorized the charge of $69.99 for the product, and the internet ad indicated I could try this product for only $6.99. He insisted I was wrong, and the charge only handled the mailing expense of their product, not the actual cost of the product. I told him again that there was absolutely no indication that there would be an additional charge listed. He initially agreed to take the product back, but when I told him I had opened the package and used the plastic teeth molders only and did not open the actual tubes to whiten the teeth, he indicated they would not accept a return. This company is committing fraud through false advertising and obtaining bogus testimonials from people who probably do not exist. I plan on disputing the charge with my credit card company, and if my dispute is upheld, I will send the product back to the company address in Wood Dale, IL, if that is their real address of business. I also intend to file a complaint with the Illinois State Attorney General's Office regarding this company's use of the internet to perpetrate their fraudulent activities. This company does not understand what full disclosure means. Has anyone else had problems with this company and this product?
More Advanced Wellness Research.com Complaints & Reviews
- Advanced Wellness Research - Overcharged! Scam!!! Online orders acai berry 500 
- Advanced Wellness Research - Acai Berry 
- Advanced Wellness Research Inc - Billed for free trial product 
- Advanced Wellness Research/Bright White and Easywhite - Internet Fraud 
- Advanced Wellness Research - do not stop billing 
- Advanced Wellness Research - This company is a complete scam
- Advanced Wellness Research/ (now calling themselves Netalab.com - Cancelation problems 
- advanced wellness research inc. - Fraud 
- Advanced Wellness Research - has anyone ever gotten their $$ back?
- advanced wellness research/Dermacai Anti Wrinkle Serum - False advertising/ enrolled against my will