Advanced Wellness Research.com / Fraud on Teeth Whitening Now

1 San Carlos, CA, United States Review updated:

I recently purchased the Teeth Whitening Now product on a $6.99 trial basis on 03/08/09, and there is nothing in the internet ad that specifies there is any additional charge for the product. To my surprise, I received my bill for my Visa and there was an additional charge of $69.99 posted 03/23/09. I called the phone number where the company indicates you can obtain assistance, and I reached a person from India, and I am quite sure the company routes their "help service desk" out of this country to frustrate its customers. I informed this person that I never authorized the charge of $69.99 for the product, and the internet ad indicated I could try this product for only $6.99. He insisted I was wrong, and the charge only handled the mailing expense of their product, not the actual cost of the product. I told him again that there was absolutely no indication that there would be an additional charge listed. He initially agreed to take the product back, but when I told him I had opened the package and used the plastic teeth molders only and did not open the actual tubes to whiten the teeth, he indicated they would not accept a return. This company is committing fraud through false advertising and obtaining bogus testimonials from people who probably do not exist. I plan on disputing the charge with my credit card company, and if my dispute is upheld, I will send the product back to the company address in Wood Dale, IL, if that is their real address of business. I also intend to file a complaint with the Illinois State Attorney General's Office regarding this company's use of the internet to perpetrate their fraudulent activities. This company does not understand what full disclosure means. Has anyone else had problems with this company and this product?

Comments

• Be
      12th of Jan, 2009
    Advanced Wellness Research.com - &30 day Free Trial & NOT SO!!!
    Private Party
    Aberdeen
    Washington
    quinaultrain@aol.com

AS the previous compliant stated so eloquently ; I also order a "FREE 30 DAY TRIAL " Only to see today approximately
    2 wks latter a charge of the exact same amount ($78.81) to my credit card.

This is for a bottle of Pure Acai Berry dietary supplement which contains 60 capsules doseage 2 caps per day

This is the amount for 30 days. Which was stated on line to be FREE 30 Day Trial.

I can see why people use four letter words to describe this RIP OFF!!!

I hope everyone sticks together to follow through on getting these guys to be accountable and pay everyone back

please e-mail me with any questions, or suggestions on how to get my $$ back

There phone # at the company Advanced Wellness Research is 305-534-1052 I have called several times today
    and have not been able to get through. You get a voice message stating all agents are busy and than some
    South of the Border Music to listen to until you hang up.

21st of Jan, 2009

Same thing here, How do you get your money back. I ordered 2 free bottles and they have now charged my account 4 times 2 still pending that I'm disputing but how do they get away with this. I didn't even get my product until the 14th day, and my order numbers are "wrong" and they cant find my orders naturally. I may have to cancel my card just to get this crap off my card!!! Help me if you can my e-mail is johnmark1@clearwire.net

• Cj
      26th of Mar, 2009

Same thing happened to me...free offer only pay shipping of $4.99...Pure Acai Berry 60 capsules...then all of a sudden $81.17 was billed to my account...I immediately called the company and they cannot even find my account...I have called my bank and cancelled my debit card so they do not have my account number. The bank is now onto them and they said they will do everything they can to get my money back. I strongly advise all of you to cancel your card immediately. Stuff like this is why I hate ordering anything off the internet and will never do it again!!

• Ge
      24th of Apr, 2009

Same thing again happened to me as it did to you guys. I got the free trial and then got nailed 4 times. I called them today and they went on about they will credit me $20.oo and that is all. Can anyone think of a way that you can get your money back. I called my bank today to cancell my card but they said that even if they issued me a new one they can still charge it on the new one because they have your information. Don't order off the internet at all I was on the phone with them for over 30 mins.

26th of Apr, 2009

I AM TRYING TO REACH YOU TO ORDER YHE WHIGHTING AND EASING WHITE. BUT, MY COMPUTOR
    WILL NOT TAKE MY ONFORMATION. IS THERE A PHONE NUMBER I CAN CALL TO ORDER THESE?

NEW CUSTOMER

new customer

• Pe
      29th of May, 2009

I also saw this online advertisement. There was only suppose to be $4.99 charge and my visa card had a $79.00 charge I through the packaging away. The name on this product is Bright Teeth the web site is www:advancedwellnessresarch.com