Advanced Wellness Research / return address and RMA No. - hope this is helpful

This is the conversation that has taken place between myself and Advanced Wellness Research recently. Normally I am very kind in my emails, but they have really ticked me off. But at least I got some results.

Hi Gayle,

Thank You for contacting Advance Wellness Research - Customer Service.

We do apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We've gone ahead and canceled your order, there would be no more future shipments or charges. Please return the unused bottle to our below mentioned address quoting RMA No. - RMA2443181VJ at the top of the package.

Our return address:-

Advanced Wellness Research Inc.
#3, 17th Avenue South, Nampa,
Idaho 83651

Make sure that we'll receive your shipment within the next 10 days.

For any further queries please feel free to call us at our toll free number [protected]

Thank you and have a nice day.

Regards,

Subject: Re: Reply from Advance Wellness Research
From: marving@wiktel.com
To: "Service" <service@advancedwellnessresearch.com>
Date: [protected]:21:11
well, Jessica (if that is your real name)

I did not realize people needed to give explanations for returning
products. I realized shortly after I ordered this product that it was a
scam. I have read many complaints against your company. I have tried
calling the number you listed, and have been hung up on. I get some gal
that sounds like she is from India, and can barely understand her. She
is rude and does not make it easy to cancel the order. I could go on and
on. I know your company has been reported to the Better Business Bureau,
along with some other companies who may end up investigating you.

I have not even opened the product, because then I know you will
probably not want to accept it back.

By the way, if you are going to get gals to model for your
advertisements, at least get a few of them. I have seen the same gal
with 5 different names. That right there tells me there is something
unscrupulous about this company.

Now send me the address where I can return this product.

Gayle Gustafson
> Hi Gayle Gustafson,
> Thank you for contacting Advanced Wellness Research - Customer
> Service. We do respect your decision to go ahead and cancel the
> subscription to our product, which may be due to some unexpected
> circumstances that you came across, however understanding the real
> situation behind your decision would not only help us to serve you
> better but improve our services as well.
> We would therefore request you to let us know the primary reason for
> cancellation.
> Please note that in any case the returned system must include the
> Pure Acai Berry pack – Unused portion
> To return your system, simply call us at [protected]* *
> *NOTE:* You are responsible for costs associated with shipping the
> items back to us and your initial shipping and handling charges are
> not refundable.
> Thank you and have a nice day!
> Regards,
> JESSICA WATSON,
> Advanced Wellness Research, Inc. – Customer Service

Comments

• Ge
      11th of Feb, 2009
    Advanced Wellness Reseach - TERMS # ETC. MISLEADING
    Idaho

THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF IT'S SELF. RIPING OFF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. NOT making their terms clear and misleading. opranh, rachel ray and the t.v.. networks should be more careful in what they endorse i had to contact my credit card to stop payment. they stated they have had many complaints about this company. please, people make sure you know what you are buying next time you see some thing like this. i have learned my lesson.

Advanced Wellness Research - company not accepting a return
    Advanced Wellness Research
    Miami
    Florida

Always just a recorded message when trying to reach this company concerning my return of their product within the 14 day trial period. Emails from "customer service" stipulate that a Return Merchandise Authorization must be printed out and included on the return package even though I have already mailed the product back to the location from which it was mailed prior to finding out that they required this Authorization.
    Their on-line advertising is obviously a scam designed to trap unwary consumers into additional charges. I will continue to fight this fly-by-night company which is out to defraud people.

• Th
      3rd of Jun, 2016

I am also on the unfortunate sucker lists. When I saw Oprah recommending this product, I fell for it. Now they are taking money out of my account for merchandise not received. I should've known better, but had a brain fart.

• Do
      3rd of Jun, 2016

ORDERED THE PURE ACAI BERRY PAID THE SHIPPING OF $4.95 THEN I FIND OUT THAT THEY HAVE CHARGED MY CARD FOR ANOTHER $78.81 TRIED TO CALL SAID MAILBOX WAS FULL BEEN CALLING FOR SEVERAL DAYS SAME THING .WHAT A SCAM THEY HAVE AND ITS SUPPORTED BY A CELEB LIKE OPRAH WILL HAVE TO FIX THIS SITUATION BEFORE OTHER POOR SOULS ARE SCAMMED BY THESE JOKERS

• Pa
      3rd of Jun, 2016

I have been scammed also. I have TRIED TRIED TRIED, to reach this company to no avail. I am out 78.81 Called the Attny General's office in Florida. Looks like they have phone offices everywhere. I thing they are only answering services and noone answers. I really want to send this back and I don't have a rma number or an address. I only have what is on the stupid package which looks like Id. any ideass?

• Be
      3rd of Jun, 2016

i have had similar problems. what a crock of sh---- my bank is stopping payment on any more charges.

• Dw
      3rd of Jun, 2016

Advanced Wellness Research has a convincing ad for a product which turns out to be inferior. The order form on the website double orders; therefore, you are double billed. They promise easy cancellation, but that is not the case. They do not respond to requests for cancellation. I had to stop payment at the bank. I placed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. I have learned my lesson. It's a shame to be scammed in such a way. Advanced Wellness Research is dishonest and untrustworthy.