Advance Telecom / Fraud and cheating
It was represented by Advance Telecom, Inc. that I was buying Nero 8, the download and 1-year update subscription, and download registry repair. After the PayPal checkout and clicking 'return to download'. The screen went blank. I entered several messages to the e-mail address in PayPal and was sent a bogus URL. When in the Windows Update website, I put in the URL and received an expired Demo version of Nero 8. I e-mailed the company to no avail. I put in a claim with PayPal and was sent the bogus URL for Nero 8 again, then a generic DVD/CD burner. After a couple more responses from me that I 'purchased Nero 8 and expect Nero 8' I received notice from PayPal that a refund was issued and on temporary hold until the funds clear. Hopefully that means a real refund and not more run-around. But it looks like they took my PayPal complaint seriously and I am not out $40. Perhaps they are trying to clear their name? Whew!
More Advance Telecom Complaints & Reviews
- Advance Telecom - Scam! 
- Advance Telecom Inc - False representation of another company 
- Advance Telecom - Virus programme 
- Advance Telecom - Internet Scam
- Advance Telecom - nokia 
- Advance Telecom/nokia X6 Mobile - camera error 
- Advance Telecom Inc. Google Earth Plus download. - Took the money but did'nt deliver the download.
- Advance Telecom Inc. - Unauthorized billing 
- Advance Telecom.com - Adobe PDF 2009 
- Advance Telecom, Inc. - Ripoff for &free& pdf reader software