Adrian Sectional(Red)american Signature Furniture / cheap cushions
I purchased the ADRIAN SECTIONAL(RED)American Signature furniture from Value City Furniture in May 2011. By June/July 2011 the cushions looked like I had the sofa for years!!! I called Value City w/my problem and they replaced the cushions with "better quality" cushions in Nov 2011, and guess what? When they look worn again and in the middle section you can actually feel the base of the couch when you sit there!.
I cant return the sofa because I took out a small loan to pay for it UGH!
So this morning I called an Upholstery company and will be replacing the cushions. I think this really sucks as I am still paying on the sofa in the first place!
My Mom bought a LazyBoy sofa around the same time and her couch still feels nice and firm and not sinking in when you sit.
Needless to say I will not be purchasing any more American Signature Furniture. I will just pay extra for good quality furniture.
VERY EXPENSIVE LESSON LEARNED!
More Adrian Sectional(Red)american Signature Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- American Signature Furniture - overpriced and bad quality furniture! 
- American Signature Furniture - beautiful stain color 
- American Signature Furniture - discounted furniture
- American Signature Furniture - king size mattress 
- American Signature Furniture - poor quality and workmanship 
- American Signature - crap sofa and sales person
- American Signature Furniture / Value City Furniture - damaged furniture/ poorly constructed furniture. poor customer service. poor delivery practices.
- American Signature - defective furniture 
- American Signature Furniture - poor quality/poor service 
- American Signature - poor customer relations and very poor quality furniture