Acs / Harrassing a Business
According to the Fair Credit Act a creditor is not to call your work if you tell them they cannot call your work. ACS seems to think they have the right to. Not sure why they continuously violate the law thinking they are in the right to call. I think someone from this company should seriously look at the Fair Credit Billing Act and quit breaking the law. If you are from this company reading the complaints about yourself you should know that when you call a business after the person you are trying to reach there tells you to quit calling you are breaking a federal law, which means you can get massive fines for doing so. Each time you are recorded doing this you can have a violation for each call that you make to that business. Since I work for a corporate company who has zero toleration for this I'd say they are in some serious trouble. Just to let you know ACS, I reported you to the BBB and OCC. I was told to keep track of your every call, and since my company records each call, you have no standing ground in court should my company decide to take you to court for harassment.
More Acs Complaints & Reviews
- ACS-Education.com - Poor customer service and support 
- ACS Education - Awful lender 
- ACS-Education.com - DO NOT GIVE YOUR SSN 
- Acs - Payment error 
- Acs - Possible Class Action Lawsuit 
- Sajna Aiyappa of Xerox / Conduent Business Services (ACS) - dilip telang is sexually harassing hr. 
- Conduent Education Services / ACS Education - Student loans that were being discharged and acs's inability to work with me.
- ACS Education Services - Student loan balance forwarded without a balance payoff from former lender. 
- ACS (Affiliated Computer Systems) - Unlawful use of a social security number as a student loan identifier
- Acs - Provided with false information