ACS Education — Fraudulent banking practices
For the second time this institution has repeatedly made attempts to withdraw money from my bank account with authorization. I made a payment on my student loan online. ACS then repeatedly attempted to withdraw money from the account three weeks in a row, causing overdraft fees. This is the second time this institution accessed my bank account without my permission on multiple weeks in a row.
At this point I am afraid to even attempt to pay the loan by check. What a supervisor told me this morning is that they will only collect on a check once, however, they will utilize an ATM card for multiple collections. No where, and I have printed out all of the documentation from their website this morning, no where do they say they will make repeated withdraws from your bank account when you are submitting a one time monthly payment.
I am turning them into anyone I can. I do not see any difference between someone stealing my ATM card and accessing my account and ACS accessing my account on multiple occasions without authorization.
More ACS Education Complaints & Reviews
- ACS-Education.com - Poor customer service and support 
- ACS Education - Awful lender 
- ACS-Education.com - DO NOT GIVE YOUR SSN 
- Acs - Payment error 
- Acs - Possible Class Action Lawsuit 
- ACS Education Services - Income Based Repayment plan 
- ACS Education Services - Deferment paperwork continually lost
- ACS Education Service - Poor Customer Service/support 
- ACS Education - Payments 
- ACS Education Services - Student Loan Payoff