ACNNot a company

Here i am suckered into this company, family member told me it was the hot new way to make money fast. I signed up on a sunday and could not sleep so monday moring i called acn, and canceled sign up fee of$500. 00 and canceled phone and service of phone. I got a runaround, to this day i have not got nothing back a total of$719. 00 in the hole anybody know how to get my money back?

Bp

Comments

• Ri
      Apr 29, 2010

i have seen many people getting their refund. my friend cancelled his membership but till day he is using all the services that acn offers. i dont see a reason why they didnt refund yours. 10 days within cancellation is the rule.check your credit card bill buddy they wont send you a cheque for this!!!

Jan 14, 2011

**********if you have issued any payments to a company that has not provided any services and have not received a full refund please contact us - we can get you a full refund if it has been within 18 months since the transaction. We have no upfront fees, or contract to be signed, and no personal information is needed to start the dispute process which on average takes about two - three weeks. If you have been a victim of another form of telemarketing fraud please let us know! - - - [protected] ext 410 or [protected] ext 401 - - - email: [protected]@bcarecovery.com or [protected]@bcarecovery.Com