ACN / Getting charged for nothing

My mum emotionnally forced me into this mess. so that my sister could get some people underneth her. We ended up having the phone with them but then they started to charge me for internet aswell.. from day one i told them i wasn;t gonna pay my bill as i was beign charged for no reason. after trying to talk to supervisor and being yell and harrassed on the phone they send me a debt collector..

who's in the wrong?

A  30th of Jul, 2009 by
ACN is a cluster. Getting started was a nightmare, as I was advised by my upline to order this, cancel it three weeks later, but order this and this, and cancel that -- all to get seven stupid points? For what? Why in the hell would they lay such a ridiculous qualification process on us AFTER we've already forked over $500? It's ludicrous! The video phone arrived, but I wasn't home for all three attempts at delivery, so the phone went back to the warehouse and my account was billed another $200.00. Which reminds. DO NOT give out your account information to these hacks. if you are unable to play the game just right, you'll see ACN withdrawals, and a few other surprise withdrawals from unknown sources.

No. Steer clear of ACN. There has to be a better way to invest $1000.00. I could've put that money toward something useful, like gold and silver.
A  25th of Feb, 2010 by
ACN has one of the WORST customer service I ever experienced. I am so sorry I got some friends and family invoved in this. Hey, I guess sometime we have to learn the hard way, right?
N  3rd of Jul, 2011 by
We always blame other people for our failure. Nut heads like u don't
Under stand ACN system. It works, has changed many lives. If it was a scam then why they are in 23 countries?? Why all the big companies are with ACN?

ACN Opportunity Logo ACN Opportunity