ACN / contract
I am acn customer for 5 years and paying my bills on time and never been a defaulter. During the discussion with their representative it was not conveyed that I will once again be keeping me on contract while changing the internet speed to high sped internet 15.
I tried to managed with your internet high speed and when I was not getting consistent speed all the time I had to take the decision to discontinue it. It could be because of my residence location.
I was never told that I will be on contract once again nor I have been sent any contract letter through mail and while I disconnected the internet they take out cancellation charges of 113 c$ from my visa card which is unjustifiable.
More ACN Complaints & Reviews
- ACN - Please don't get involved! 
- ACN - Stay away! 
- ACN - Not a company 
- ACN - Know what you're getting into 
- ACN - REFUND-getting deposit back?? 
- ACN North America - Rip off
- ACN - Scam 
- ACN - Sneaky billing practice 
- ACN - Scam company. Do not switch. 
- ACN - Lack of service