Acer Aspire Laptop / problems with my acer laptop
To the manager of Acer,
I’m writing this letter to make a formal complaint about a business named Lake Macquarie Computer Services work on my acer Aspire 3630 on 15th to 22nd November 2006 to debug a virus which I thought was a small problem. My father took my laptop which he bought for me from Retravision Belmont which he purchased on 2nd August 2006 to Lake Macquarie Computer Services to get the virus out of the laptop while I was interstate working. This Lake Macquarie computer services roger, had my acer laptop for 7 days to fix this problem which I thought should only take 2 days at the most to fix.
When I received my laptop it seemed to be in good working order as I don’t use my laptop to do much work on It seem to be o.k. but as time went on, I’m spending a lot more time on my laptop its seems to be very slow and noisy making shutting noises from keyboard and disc drive seems to open up all the time automatically.
So I decided to look at the systems hardware and found that I only have 256mb ram which I thought I should have 512 mb ram. I’m not sure what is missing and what I should have on this system. I believe the work done by this computer consultant is effectively ruining the reputation of acer by leaving my laptop in this working condition. It makes you wonder how many computers that are left in this condition. Being a professional outfit, do you think you could take the appropriate action in relation to this matter. I would greatly appreciate if we could fix this problem.
My home phone: [protected]
Mobile no: [protected]
More Acer Aspire Laptop Complaints & Reviews
- Acer / Aspire 5570z - faulty laptop, faulty customer service! 
- Acer Aspire 9410-4933 - cracked lcd cover by hinges 
- Acer Aspire One laptop - always freezes up 
- Acer Laptop - surely the worst 
- Acer - Acer Aspire 5100 Series Notebook - I will never buy another acer product! 
- Acer - warranty not honored
- Acer - 'drop damage' repair charge when laptop was never dropped!
- Acer - I am not able to register my laptop computer.
- ACER South Africa - acer laptop
- Acer - terrible service