Acer - Acer Aspire 5100 Series Notebook / I will NEVER buy another Acer product!
Purchased an Acer Aspire 5100 series laptop end of May 2007 from Simply Acer. Mid August lost CD/DVD drive and use of orbicam. contacted Simply acer who stated that it was not their problem and I should contact the warranty dept. I did this and after several lengthy calls and time off work to make these calls (there hours are 10 - 5.30) and unreasonable amounts of downloads to fix the problems said it was now a windows issue with Microsoft. Vista is rubbish and should have never been released - Acer were aware of these faults and did not let anyone know, now I have a laptop that is useless to me and Acer do not want to know without charging me for it. The last conversation I had with support resulted with the maintenance support guy putting the phone down on me. Acer were very unhelpful and keen to pass the book to anyone but them selves. I am very disappointed I will NEVER buy another Acer product - I am now looking to take them to court!
More Acer - Acer Aspire 5100 Series Notebook Complaints & Reviews
- Acer / Aspire 5570z - Faulty laptop, faulty customer service! 
- Acer Aspire 9410-4933 - Cracked LCD Cover by Hinges 
- Acer Aspire One laptop - Always freezes up 
- Acer Laptop - surely the worst 
- Acer aspire one - Absolute worst customer service 
- Acer - I am not able to register my laptop computer. 
- ACER South Africa - acer laptop
- Acer - Terrible service
- Acer - laptop/ charger provided was not suiting with laptop
- Acer America Corporation - Планшет Асer Aspire/P3