Acehardwaresuperstore.compossible fraudulent site

Ordered items on Acehardwaresuperstore.com and then was told that items were not available, but they had already charged my credit card. I requested they cancel the order & give me full refund. They sent me an email confirming cancellation & refund credit. Six weeks later, the refunded credit has yet to appear on my credit card statement. Contacting them is useless, because the call goes to voice mail. My next step will be to file a dispute with the credit card company for the $49 they stole from me. BUYER BEWARE...This Acehardwaresuperstore site may look like an official Ace Hardware site, but it isn't. It is some sort of rip off racket. Acehardwaresuperstore.com is definately a scam site. You WILL lose your money!

Comments

• Er
      Feb 04, 2011

DO NOT BUY from acehardwaresuperstore.com
    poor service, you will regret it if you do.

Jun 22, 2011

I wish I did my research regarding this site. Poor customer service, non-responsive. They were trying to charge me a $20 restocking fee on a $7 item. Then when I requested the RMA number to return the item, nothing. No reply email.

• Fi
      Jul 27, 2011

Shady merchant. They advertise a low price, send confirmation email, and promptly charge credit card. Then they ask for more money to actually fulfill the order! Not sure if this illegal, but certainly is dishonest. Steer clear.

• Tw
      Sep 02, 2011

They advertise items with the wrong SKU number then, overcharge for shipping, If you get an email to them they want to charge for restocking fee and or just stop responding to your email address

• Jd
      Nov 26, 2011

This place is awful. Ordered 6 one gallon cans of ethanol they were listed at 1.60 per can on the website. I was sent a confirmation with the cost of the six cans and $25 for shipping. I waited two weeks and received nothing. I called the store to be told I waited for nothing. They canceled my order and wanted to charge me $6.50 per can. They never even contacted me to tell me the order was canceled! The "customer service" guy was a joke. Some Guido illiterate from Jersey Shores! Save your time and money this "store" is not a store.

• Ac
      Dec 09, 2011

Ditto what others are saying: unresponsive to message sent with order, charged immediately, sent the wrong product a week later, now unresponsive to requests to return the product. This place is a joke. Take your money elsewhere.

• Ki
      Mar 05, 2012

Attracts you with bargain prices but greatly overcharge for shipping (I.e more than items cost) before and after placing an order. Customer service/employees who answer the phones are unqualified immigrants pulled off the street. We were lucky to get a refund or at least they said in email and on the phone that we would.

• To
      Apr 05, 2012

This company is a pure con! I am shocked that the Police or FBI has not shut this business down yet! They are in no way associated with ACE Hardware but use their logo and name on their website. It is a ethnic woman who runs this out of a SOD supply office. It is a complete scam! I ordered some furniture from their site, they immediately charged my credit card, and added a huge shipping fee. The merchandise NEVER arrived! When I called to inquire, they were extremely rude and could not even give me a tracking number! When I told them I wanted to cancel the order, the woman just laughed on the phone and said we all ready have your money... too late! Please avoid this company, they are committing fraud pure and simple!

• Ru
      Apr 29, 2012
    Acehardwaresuperstore.com - After charging expensive shipping, they try to convince you they need another 125%
    Acehardwaresuperstore.com
    acehardwaresuperstore.com

After charging expensive shipping, they try to convince you they need another 125% because they were too incompetent to include it in their automated checkout procedure.

Attempts to try and get them to waive the upcharge were met with denial that they had any control over the pricing. They don't have a clue.