Ace Hardware — return of items and no response to emails
We helped move my 84 year old aunt and we needed a hookup for her gas range. We went to ace in findlay, ohio to buy it. We took pictures and measurements and got help from man there but got back and it didn't fit. When we went to return it, the store was closed ~ it was a sunday and they close at 4:00. So we went to a walmart and got what we needed. (should have gone there in the first place!) findlay is an hour and a half from our home so my husband went to the two ace stores near us. They refused to accept the returns because they don't sell the exact items. The lady at the one store was just nasty. Frustrating because we are an hour and a half from findlay so they want us to drive 3 hours round trip to return $21 worth of items? The really frustrating thing though is the fact that i've emailed their customer service twice and they don't even have the common courtesy to respond. That's very poor customer service! We will never again buy from them!
More Ace Hardware Complaints & Reviews
- Ace Hardware - pets drugged out of consciousness 
- Ace Hardware-Rebate Scam - do not fall for the rebate scam 
- Ace Hardware - manager's scam
- Ace Hardware - refusal to return 
- Ace Hardware - will not honor rebate 
- Ace Hardware - your sponsorship
- Ace Hardware - replacement of damaged product.
- Ace Hardware - sequentia 3/4in x 8ft white winyl moulding (m. cp113008) item no. 5033923 | 033069053083 $4.59
- Ace Hardware - unethical behaviour
- Ace Hardware - ace hardware - granite reef / mcdonald scottsdale, az