Accmonster/htc Digitizerdefrauded of my money

I order and paid for a HTC sensation digitizer the company claimed they posted the item to me but it never arrived, i contacted them and told them the problem they ask me to send $5.00 for postage and they will send another item to me i did but they did the same thing, they never sent the item i contacted USPS and was told that there is no record of the tracking number i sent to them, ive been scammed.

Si

Comments

• Jh
      May 07, 2014

They do this on a regular basis, not only on purchased items but also warranty/replacement items.
    They will always offer 10-20% discount for defective or missing items, how does this make sense?
    When/if you agree to a replacement it will not be shipped.
    There are way too many complaints on other sites for this exact problem.
    With all the complaint filed you would think ebay would ban accmonster

• Ya
      Mar 12, 2015

Yallstore, accmonster, N&K trading inc., gadgettown, tmart, gaingame-outlet, laptopz.com, ETC.. I am sure they go by different names also. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM ANY OF THEM.!! All ran by same parent company, and they totally agree with JHSparky in that they send you junk, they have you send it back for a replacement, but they do not ship it.
    Had to get ebay involved TWICE. (I didn't realize I had delt with another one of their "companies". First Yallstore, then H&K Trading)
    They also bribe their buyers who leave neutral or negative ratings on Ebay. They send you a message if they refund you a dollar if you will agree to remove rating.
    Ebay makes a TON of $ from this company and will do nothing about it.

• Sw
      May 16, 2015

I agree totally with this assessment of Yallstore and their various other names. I have been buying on eBay since 2003 and they (Yallstore) gave me the worst customer service I have ever experienced. Don't ever expect an exchange or a full refund from these crooks. And eBay lets them get away with it and even REMOVED MY FEEDBACK so I could not warn others about their shady operation.