Acceller-digital LandingGift card rebate

This was a offer from Media Com. I signed up for their service as required, copied all the information required and sent in the information to Acceler-Digital landing, attn: Medicaom Triple Play Rebate with my confirmation number. Everything exactly as requested within their t cardiftime limit.d Mailed on [protected].See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Miami, FL Well it's definitely over the 16 week time that I should have received my gift card fora $100. I feel that Media Com and Amazon should hold some responsibility about this problem also. I am sure they were aware of this promotion. Apparently it was went scam and it was allowed to continue for along period. So who is responsible for this? Like everybody else that I am reading about this happened to a lot of people.

El

Comments

• Ac
      Jan 10, 2011

If you have not received your rebate. Please do not hesitate to contact us at www.activationcenter.com . There you can submit your concern and we will contact you in 1 business day. You may also contact us via e-mail at [protected]@DigitalLanding.com. We look forward toward resolving your concern.

Sincerely,
    Digital Landing

• Wo
      Feb 25, 2011

After I did not receive my amazon.com gift card within the 12-16 week period after sending in my completed rebate submission, I went online to find contact information for Digital Landing to check on the status of my rebate. In doing so, I found that a lot of people are not receiving their amazon.com gift cards after completing and sending in the rebate and I also came across some really good information that helped me get my gift card. If you or someone you know has not received an amazon.com gift card from Digital Landing after submitting all of the rebate requirements and waiting the required time (12-16 weeks), please call Felix Luna, Contact Sales, Support & Quality Manager for Acceller at [protected] or email him at [protected]@acceller.com. I called him and left a voice message and he called me back a few hours later. As we were on the phone, he emailed me the amazon.com gift codes. This was all after I had already spoken to several people at their customer service number and first was told someone would call me back within 24 hours and second was told that they had received and approved my rebate but that it hadn't been paid out for some reason and this was over 18 weeks after I sent it in. That's when I called Felix because someone else online had stated that he had emailed them the gift card right after talking with him.

Please pass this information on to others who most likely won't receive their amazon.com gift card unless they take action and call Felix.

• Th