Acceller/digital Landing / Rebate Not Received

1 815 NW 57th Avenue, Suite 400Miami, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 786-837-6812

Rebate forms submitted on time, with bill copies etc. Communicated with Digital Landing 4/10/2009 after not receiving $250 Amazon Gift Card, and they opened issue #1198 to investigate. On 4/15/09 got email from K. Falcone stating "With regards to your gift card, our systems indicate that we have received the required forms and that you have met all requirements to receive your gift card. We will be sending out the next distribution within the next 3 weeks."
Followed up with K.Falcone on 5/6/09 as gift card had not arrived yet. Received Response: "I have been informed by my supervisor that the next distribution will be this week. If you have not received your rebate gift card by Friday May 8, please notify me."
Well, here it is 5/11/09 and still no $250 Amazon Gift Card. I will wait a couple of days before approaching Comcast to complain about their marketing agreements. They should be aware of what this is doing to their name - I seem not to be the only one that has had problems. Does the FCC get involved in Cable marketing or is the FTC the right agency?

Ji

Comments

• Ji
      18th of May, 2009

Received gift card on 5/12 after posting this and emailing them that I was contacting Comcast and FTC. Seems you must threaten action before they will fulfill.

• Li
      12th of Nov, 2009

I have been waiting for the $200 Amazon card and have not received it. I believe Acceller- Digital Landing (ADL) sets up the process for receiving the card so that many people will either lose their documentation or forget they have the card coming to them.

We as the customers should not have to contact ADL to get what we were promised. It's an all too familiar come-on to get people to purchase products or services and then somehow ADL claims there is no record or it is still in process.

I too have ALL my documentation and will not only report to the FCC but also to the FBI and to the Florida State Attorney General's Office. Afterall, this is a crime. It's called fraud.