Acaiberry Detox / ripoff

1 Linlithgow, Scotland, Lothian, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 08082389891

ordered the supposed free trial (£3.95 postage cost) for acai berry . Yesterday my account was debited £75 for one product! I only wish that I had done some research before I ordered this. I have phoned the number and I spoke to a lady who informed me that i had not read the terms and conditions .I feel very upset to have paid in total £78.95 for 60 capsules which did not work and was advertised as free?my email is ahmedkebab@hotmail.com

Comments

• Mr
      12th of Jan, 2009
    acaiberry detox
    2040 NE 163rd st. Suite 305
    North Miami Beach
    Phone: 1-866-949-0138 (invalid)
    acaiberrydetox.com

The ad said if you want to cancel order, you should call the number listed which is 1-866-949-0138. This I did because I wanted to cancel any further shipments, but the phone number is a non working number(invalid). Thus I have no way to cancel order. Now I have to cancel my credit card to stop unauthorised deductions by this fraud company.

• Pb
      19th of Jan, 2009
    Acaiberry Detox - Fraudulent charges
    lipaphen.com

I filled out the form on this websit by FWD Laboraties but decided not to hit the "SUBMIT" button until I checked it out further. I hit the X button on the top right of my screen and came completely out of the internet.

Yet 10 days later I receive a package from FWD Laboraties. I have tried to call the number on the label for customer support which an answering machines comes on and says that it could take 3 to 5 minutes to be assisted. I held for 30 minutes and never got anyone.

This is fruad since I never submitted the order. Where do I go from here to stop this?

acaiberrydetox.com

I ordered a "free" sample (paid only s&h). Before ever receiving the sample, they billed me $87.13 for a month's supply. I was supposed to have 14 days after receiving the product to cancel and return the product if I wasn't satisfied. I called them; they did cancel my "subscription", however, they refuse to refund my $87.13. This is out and out theft.

• Ba
      20th of Jan, 2009

Small claims court, baby!

• Gr
      20th of Jan, 2009

Beware! Fit Factory, Fit-Fac.com selling Acaipure and the Colon Cleanse MD, Diet Offer Store, Supplemen Nevada Free Trial Ad on Fox News about the Oprah diet, Health Page SCAM. Two Products from Florida but billed from Nevada & Utah.
    Today 1/20/09 - I called Fit factory 1-866-407-1022 which was a bad #, but my Credit Card Co gave me 1(800)660-8489 and they gave me Acaipure, Ph # 1(888)692-8352 which is Dynamic Health Products Inc. 12399 Belcher Rd. South, Suite 140 Largo Fl 33773. They stated that they are not associated with Fit Factory anymore. If I send them the sample back I received I will not be charged for the item. The free sample was not free but only a trial time to try it. The Rep at least sounded nice on the phone, but we will see. She said she would also refund my shipping charge. I thought I was getting free samples to try as everyone else was led to believe by the ads. Acaipure charged me $4.95 shipping on 12/24 and Fit factory charged me $29.95 & $1.17 Total $31.12 on 1/15/09. It would be nice to know if the Acaipure product was ok. I’ve bought Herbs on line like through Amazon before that was hard to get locally, but to be safe I am sending the Acaipure back. It is too bad they got hooked up with Fit Factory – if they are Legit.
    Colon Cleanse Md product trial sample with only a couple of pills in it arrived the end of the 1st week in January and a full bottle arrived a week later. I was charged $3.95 by Diet Offer Store on 12/24/08 – 1(877)859-0952 UT and I was charged $89.31 from Supplemen Las Vegas Nevada on 1/7/09 1(877)281-9434. I talked to Anne P @ the Supplemen # 1(877)281-9434 about the Colon Cleanse, I asked her to remove me from any auto billing, I did not agree to this and I also asked her to give me a address to return the unauthorized item. She gave me as a address: Fulfillment Center 4650 SW 51st St, Suite 711 Davie Fl 33314 which just happens to be Colon Cleanse MD’s address too. But they have in the out of state listed ph # (801) 208-7485‎. Note a reverse Phone # Look-up shows that the ph # is to Creative Edge Marketing. PO Box 1159 Sandy, Ut 84091. Intelus lists this Ph # as Midvale Ut. Area.
    I have put the January charges on dispute as they were not authorized. Even though I misunderstood or was misled about a receiving a trial sample, which was to all of them a trial period I did not dispute the shipping charges even though I should. I hope this info helps

• Vi
      20th of Jan, 2009
    Acaiberry Detox - the carges for a product that don't work
    2810 Longwood Drive Space P
    Reedsport
    Oregon
    Phone: 541-271-5485

I ordered these diet protduct off the internet. Bromalite and Acai Berry Detox. it says in the website that its free for 30 days all we had to do was pay shipping and handleing. When I reseved my credit card bill I find out that you are charged for both shipping and handleing and the full price of the product. When you call the numbers to find out whats going on they tell you sorry but you didn't cancal the subscipttion in 14 days so we have to pay $4.94, $ 3.95, $ 87.13, $69.95 and$ 29.95 . I dont see as to where this makes it free other then shipping and handleing.
    The Product don't work and I was NOT happy with it at all. Now I have a big bill to pay thanks to these two companys. I just hope there are not many people out there that fall for this scam. I am also writing a letter to the better busniess people.

• Rj
      21st of Jan, 2009
    Acaiberry Detox - Charging for item not received
    3007 Greene Street
    Hollywood
    Phone: 866-949-0138

I ordered on line, never receive anything. They have charged me for $3.95. I called them three times and was on the phone each for at least 25 to 30 minute waiting for someone to pick up.

Called my credit company and will I was disputing the charges, the credit company told me that this company had now put another charge of $87.13 on next month billing.

I then called the company and finally got to talk to someone. 1-10-2009, I talked with Nancy, I explained everything to her, she told me that she would have the charges taken off.

I called the credit card company two later and they told me it had not been done.

I then call this company back again, this time I got someone to answer the phone it was Willy he gave me a cancellation # 148671 and told me he would get these charges credit card. that was on the 15th of January.

I gave it two more days check again with credit card company needless to say it had not been done.

I called this company again this time I got to talk with Dave on 1/18/2009, I explained every step I have taken. I asked him is there any number I could call the person who takes care of the cancellation. He told me the only way was through this e-mail FWM cancellation5@gmail.com.
    Guess what there is no such e-mail. I came back to me because it does not exist.

I called my credit card company back letting them know we are doing business with a bunch of crooks.

I have filed charge against this company.

There is other ways to handle this company the
    Attorney General of the State you are in. or the US Attorney General office in Washington, DC

• Re
      31st of Jan, 2009
    Acaiberry Detox - Unauthorized billing
    acaiberrydetox.com

On December 23, 2008 I ordered the Acai Berry Detox LP sample. My credit card was charged an amount of $3.95 for shipping. It is now January 26, 2009 and I have yet to receive my sample. I try to contact the company but only get an answering service. I have left my telephone number as well as the order number on my product order.

As of this date I have yet to receive a call from the company or the product that was ordered. I know that it is not a lot of money, but it is the principal of the matter. I made the order paid for the product but never received it.

• Ju
      2nd of Feb, 2009
    Acaiberry Detox - never received product-charged my cc
    FWM Laboratories

I ordered the trial for this product for $3.95 shipping. I never received the trial bottle so I called the customer service dept. and told them to cancel my order. When I got my credit card, not only was there a charge for the 3.95 but also for $87.13. I called my card company to dispute the charges and told them that I was scammed. Hopefully they can resolve my claim. DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT!!! I would be afraid of what you get if you get anything at all.With a company like this, who knows what is in that pill.I hope these people who scam other people like this don't get any sleep at night.May God have mercy on their pitiful souls.

• Ve
      6th of Feb, 2009
    4961 Leeward Lane
    Fort Lauderdale
    acaiberrydetox.com

I have also been charged for the product that was never rec'd. I've called the phone # 3 times already and they keep telling me they cancelled the acct but I still haven't rec'd the refund on my credit card. I have submitted a complaint with the better business bureau. I suggest you do the same so the fraudulent activity will be stopped. They need to be shut down!!!

• Ro
      12th of Feb, 2009
    Acaiberry Detox - keep charging my account
    Robin
    Mancos
    Colorado

I tried this "free trial offer" to see if this product would work. I didn't feel I got any results so I called to cancel. I think everytime I called, they charged my account. I have a charge of 87.13 from Acaiberry Detox, a charge of 88.97 from Pomacaicleanse and a charge of 87.13 from Acaiberry & Lifecleanse all in one month!! I called their number 866-949-0138 and got someone that didn't speak English very well. She told me to contact the refunds department by email to get a refund. Guess what? There's no such email address fmwcancellations@gmail.com! I asked this lady for a number and not an email address, but she said I could only contact them by email - wonder why - it doesn't exist. I will NOT pay the $263.23 to them. I am going to cancell my credit card right away. There's enough complaints against these people ; why are they still out there scamming people?

• Pa
      14th of Feb, 2009
    Ontario
    Canada

I also fell prey to this free trial offer. I did receive my 14 day trial, called to cancel and was advised I was too late. They were going to send me 2 bottles for the price of one, bill me and then cancel future shipments. To my surprise, the 2 bottles I received were a different pill. Almost like sweet tart candies. Has anyone else had this happen?

• Su
    Seattle
    Washington
    Phone: 425-508-0856
    susanwmyers@gmail.com

I ordered a sample of "Acai Berry" on Jan 23, 2009. No address, web site or phone number came with the order from "acai berry" for cancellations or complaints. I did cancel my order with
    "colon cleanse" which was advertised with "acai berry"; because that was the only available number. My bank provided me with an Acai Berry phone number today, or else
    I would not have been able to contact Acai Berry at all. They have charged me $87.13 for merchandise that I do not want and did not order. I have stopped payment of this charge; but I want the charge removed by the Acai Berry Detox people.

i've been on the phone to the Acai Berry number (866-633-6706) for over 2 hours, mostly on hold. I have spoken to a supervisor, with no satisfacti0n whatsoever. Basically there is no way to contact the company directly. The terms and conditions spot on th Acai Berry site (www.acaiberrydetox.com) is at the bottom, in tiny letters in purple print on a purple background. It is virtually invisible to my eye. Is there any hope here?

• Na
      27th of Feb, 2009
    Acaiberry Detox - Credit Card Fraud
    Lipaphen-RX/FWM Laboratories
    2040 NE 163RD St., #305
    North Miami Beach
    Phone: 866-949-0138

I ordered the "free" acaiberry product from acai berry in early December, 2008 and stupidily gave my credit card # to pay for the shipping charges. I was charged the $3.95 shipping charges. No problem. Then on 12/17 I was charged $87.13 for the "free" product.
    I received my credit card statement on 1/10/09 and there was a second charge for $87.13 on 1/3/09. I immediately called the Acaiberry company and cancelled all shipments of all products. I was informed the second shipment of product had already shipped but I could return it for credit. I was given a return shipment # and told to follow the instructions onthe web site for returns. I received this 2nd shipment on 1/15/09. I sent the product certified mail to the No.Miami Beach, Fl address from the instructions at the web site on 1/16/09. The return arrived in No.Miami Beach on 1/20/09 but was 'forwarded' by the postal service around Flordia and finally was accepted in Hollywood, Fl on 2/18/09. The web site states to allow 2-3 business days for the credit to be posted to your account but here I sit after 10 days and still my credit card account has not be credited. This company (companies) is in business only to fraud the consumer and no I did not lose any weight during the 30 days that I used the acai berry detox product.

• Sh
      4th of Mar, 2009

Acai Berry Detox is a SCAM! I ordered a 'free bottle' of Acai Berry Detox and paid $2.00. Fifteen days later there was a charge of $87.13 on my debit card. When I called the company I was put on hold and passed around to people. Finally I canceled any future orders but they would NOT take off the $87.13. The next day I had a charge of $40.00 for LIPAPHEN. I have never heard of LIPAPHEN. I called the number on my debit card line item and they asked for my order number. I explained about my order for Acai Berry Detox and they told me I had to give them my LIPAPHEN order number to cancel that order or any future orders - an order I never made! I called my bank and am having to cancel my debit card. Acai Berry Detox is a SCAM!

11th of Mar, 2009
    Acai Berry
    Hollywood
    Florida

They said get free trial for 3.95 then they charged my son eighty some dollars for a phony detox pill. He called and cancelled any further rip offs. I am going to get a lawyer.

• Di
      1st of Apr, 2009
    Acaiberry Detox - charges to my bank account
    AcaiBerry Elite

I also have been charges the $87.13. I've made calls to the one # 866-955-4108 and talked to a Supervisor. First, 'Connie" who gave me a "RMA" number and said she would put in my request for refund. Connie said I could call back in 3 days to check on it's progress. Of course, after 3 days no one could tell me anything. Calling back a week latter was told I would not receive a refund. On the second call I spoke to Christine who turned me over to Jean Collins a supervisor. Not only did they not refund my $87.13, they would not give me a clue on how to get information on the $29.95. Please, what do I need to do.
    Diana

• Br
      18th of May, 2009
    Acaiberry Detox - Rip-Off Credit Card Charges
    Florida

I have the same complaint as most others: I ordered on 4/28/09 AcaiBerry Detox online and read their terms and conditions, which specified a $3.95 S&H charge and a 14 day try-out period for a 30 day supply.
    Did not receive the product until May 5. Called them today, May 18, because on April 28 I was charged $2.00 and on May 15 a charge of $87.13 plus $2.61 Foreign Transaction Fee showed up on my account.
    They said that the 14-day period started on April 28, regardless on WHEN the product arrived (which they claimed to be May 2). According to my count the 14-day period from the time of the arrival would end tomorrow, 5/19. Yet they sent the charge to my Debit Card through on May 12!!!
    BRENT

• Le
      25th of May, 2009

That's the usual mistake among us, acai berry consumers. I also thought that the trial period starts by the time the product arrives to your home. But like most of us, I was wrong. I searched for the right no.to call and found this: 866-949-013. In the end, I just decided to cancel my subscription with them.

3rd of Jun, 2009
    Acaiberry Detox - Never received product
    Acaiberrydetox.com

I copied a receipt for a free trial of AcaiBerry product, paying only the shipping and handling of $3.95 (thank God, not for the full package deal, which I believe was $87.13.) The receipt I have said my order was scheduled to arrive on May 12, 2009. Have not seen it and at this point don't expect to. I called the number given of their customer service dept. (1-866-949-0138) and the first thing they want is your credit card number. Why my credit card number, I have the order number that is on the receipt. Another scam, get your credit card number and your'e destroyed. I may be stupid once, but not twice, no way, no how. I have lost such a small amount, while others have lost so much. After reading the complaint section of this company, I too, am filing a complaint. These people need to be stopped.