Acai Burn / I have been charged 97 +99 $ and did not buy anything please check your record, I have only bought 2 acai berry before and I paid for that.

1 5/17 cassels rd brunswick, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia Review updated:
Phone: 0432677644

I did not bought anything lately I bought 2 acai berry bottles few weeks back and the other few months back and I have been charged 97 + 99 $ for nothing, and I am very sure its not accidental, can u please make sure that my money is returned as soon as possible as I have to pay my bills. reply email [protected]@hotmail.com

Period displayed:
This statement shows all entries received for processing for the incomplete statement period beginning 09/11/2009.

Account: ANZ Everyday Visa Debit - [protected] Opening Balance: $409.69 +

1725 McPherson Court
    Pickering
    Ontario
    Canada

Accepted a free trial. No where on their website in clear view are there any terms and conditions about additional charges.

Now getting charges to my VISA

Giving me the run around to cancel

7th of Apr, 2009

I'm in the same boat as you, did not see those hidden charges and am now seeing those charges on my credit card. You will need to contact those companies seperately to cancel those charges but they will not refund your money. It's all a scam they are running.

• Ta
      25th of Apr, 2009

you have to straight threaten them with a lawyer they finally gave me the number and he said he cancelled it but it would be a 59.95 cancellation fee and when i called to cancel out my card this is after cancelling with them they were trying to pull 79.95 so dont fool with them just cancel your card

• Mr
      27th of Aug, 2009
    Acai Burn - Vitalityclean
    Naturberry
    Ireland

This company vitalityclean and naturberry charged me extra 88 euro for each product about a month after i ordered a free trial. this is unbaeliveble. i want my money back. A.Khan Ireland

• Fu
      4th of Sep, 2009

DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT, IT IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS. I GAVE IT TO MY 8 YEAR OLD CHILD FOR WEEKS AND HE GOT TERRIBLY THIN AND SICK!!! DO NOT GIVE IT TO YOUNG CHILDREN!! PLEASE DO NOT FEED IT TO DOGS OR CHILDREN

28th of Sep, 2009

Hiding the terms and conditions is the only way they get suckers to sign up for this scam. Cancel your card and report this fraud to your credit card company. Let the bank help you deal with these thieves.

• Ro
      23rd of Oct, 2009
    Acai Burn - Unauthoized Transactions
    ACAI BURN

An unauthorized amount of $87.62 IMPROVEHEALTH 8668077356 CY was found on my account today. After some research I found that this has occured to several people. I immediatley reported it to my financial institution and cancelled my card. I would not suggest that anyone participate in this garbage.

• Ne
      24th of Oct, 2009

This is very true, they did me the same way. I called spoke with customer service to advise I closed this transactions, Joe stated send telephone records proofing I called. I contact my bank too investigate, the put my funds back. This company try to use people and take their money. Do not use them

13th of Dec, 2009

I too have been victum of this, I ordered AcaiBurn and PureCleanse, I did recieve both products but since I have recieved 3 additional charges to my credit card and have not ordered nor recieved any other product

does anyon have an email address or phone number to contact these people, can you post here . :-) cheers
    Trevor

• Mi
      18th of Dec, 2009
    Acai Burn - no supply unable to contact to cancel
    po box 10233 des moines IA 50381
    acaiburn.com

They have stopped supply and are unable to be contacted as well as changing name on credit card charge.

• Ak
    Brisbane
    Queensland
    Australia
    Phone: 0416258622

i got a free trail offer and sent product bact within 14 days have not heard a word from them and a few weeks ago u took money out of my bank for 87.62 which i not happy about i want a refund or will take it to court has i work for a lawyer

• Ar
      9th of Mar, 2010
    Acai Burn - cant stop them taking my $$
    Melbourne
    Victoria
    Australia

After calling these guys a number of times to stop billing me.They still did i had to contact my bank and cancel my card, the basards got me for hundreds of dollars and yet they are still opperational.

• El
      1st of Jan, 2011

Anyone in this situation should call Freed & Weiss to join a building class action against the company behind this scam. (It's pretty easy, just call them and tell them your story).

Trilegiant is the company behind this abuse. They use bogus marketing tactics to get people to unknowingly sign up for memberships and then people are charged every month, again and again.

Call Freed & Weiss! Toll free: 866.799.9610. They need to hear from you so that they can move the class action forward and put a stop to this terrible customer abuse.

Email: [protected]@freedweiss.com

(Tactics include pop-up windows during checkout at another site, text messages with fake gift certificates, bogus checks in the mail, and automated recordings when you pay a bill via phone).

Email: [protected]@freedweiss.com