Acai Burn / free trial scam

Do not, I repeat do not order this so-called free trial of acai burn. what a scam! I ordered their product that was touted as a free trial bottle of pills and $150 later I am finally getting out of this mess. stay away from it and everything that has to do with it!!! there is no truth whatsoever in their claims or their scruples. there are at least 2 different phone numbers that you have to call to cancel your "membership". omg what a horrendous business.

Su

Comments

• Be
      29th of Apr, 2009

I agree i've just found out i've been scammed too . .. and i didnt even recieve any pills! truly awful company, surely their using some form of false advertising? why hasnt anyone shut them down??

• Am
      15th of May, 2009

Please please do not order this product, do not give out your credit card details to this scam!! I order the product and never recieved it, they took money from my account every 2 weeks, first it was small amounts then large amounts of £50!! I rang up to cancel and they finally gave back my money but a few weeks later i discovered that they had another scam company called "Web access" that continued to take my money out, despite cancellation. I contacted my bank and they wrote a cancellation letter to BOTH companies, if more money continues to leave my bank account then it counts as Fraud!!!

I never even recieved the product and i don't even know how and why i ordered it as i am perfectly slim anyway. I would advise anyone to STAY AWAY from this website and product as it has cost be over £100 to try and sort this mess out. One month later i think i have finally sorted it!!

• He
      18th of Aug, 2009

It is a scam ... dont try this
    they'll ### you over either way, wether you send the pills back or not they will still get you for the 79.95.

I was writting my story to share with you guys about how shaddy this people are, but my computer whent down as i was finishing. and im to lasy to rewritte it all over.

This is a scam.

• Dm
      2nd of Sep, 2009

It isn't even that there is any confusion. They don't care if you use their product or not. If you do then they suck your money away. If you don't you receive "membershis" into programs that you didn't ask for and to cancel those you have to call two more phone numbers even though they are both the same company!

OMG what a scam!

• Ac
      5th of Sep, 2009

Yes it is a scam I ordered the first 3 bottles hoping eventually they would work... they didn't. Got the next 3 called to cancel I was over 60 days on 1 bottle told each bottle after the trial would be $58.95 its in the terms and conditions they said. You can reach them at 18669898945 ask for customer service supervisor they got me for approximately $350.00 I'm only getting 1 bottle refunded back at $58.95 but, I have to send all 3 bottles back...damn terms and conditions. Please do not order any of this company products. The products don't work and they will take your money. To all they have violated tell your friends and family about this product pass it on stop this scam and this company. Hey to all some advise to you... Better Business Bureau. Terms and Conditions my ### just say what your charges are its as simple as that!

• Ms
      24th of Sep, 2009

i paid 4.95 for free trial and today 80.00 dollars was taken out of my paycheck unauthorized is there a refund policy anyone?

24th of Sep, 2009

No refund policy. Your money is our money now.

It's a good thing you didn't Google search our company because you would have found about the scams we portray on everybody.

Thanks, for NOT checking us out first and be sure to have your friends contact us because we have a very good for them also.

We could not exist without people like you. Thank you very much.

• Se
      8th of Oct, 2009

THIS PRODUCT IS A SCAM. its a ### product you can get the same results from products at wal mart. i called the 18669898945 number and they told me that it could take up to 30 days for my returned product to get to them. i dont understand that. like everyone else was sayin "THIS PRODUCT IS A SCAM" they are very right i wish i wouldive done some research before i ordered them.

• Li
      27th of Nov, 2009

oh i am so glad i am not the only one to be stupidly ripped off! i used my mums credit card and they charged a total of $158.95 and i did not even recieve anything! i can't even find the website i ordered them off so i am quite upset and am hoping they don't take anymore money of mum's credit card or i'll be devastated. the things we do to try and be healthy and lose weight!

• Co
      4th of Jan, 2010

hi, i also went for the free trial, 3 month late and £150 later i recieved 2 tubs. When i cancelled it they carried on charging me and sent me anothe 3 tubs. i had to ring again to cancel it this time they charged me £5.00 cancelling fee. DONT DO IT!