Acai Berry Pure /Advanced Cleanse / Acai Berry Pure

1 Lebanon, MO, United States Review updated:

This company is preying on people with problems of over wieght and not honoring its own terms and condtions they say free trial and only charged for shipping for free trial you dont get the product in tme for a free trial and then charge you membership even when you cancel in the time frame set by them then when you call if you can even talk to them .they say talk to a live person in there add not true there down try again at alater date then they cancel and then they decline cancel and hit your bank again there own people dont know there terms and conditions they advertise 14 days they tell you 10 days when you do finelly get to tak to them I canceled 7 days and they still took membership I think beter bussness bureau may need to step in and do something about this company. This is a scam and ther product did not work for me BEWARE SCame

Comments

• Da
      10th of Feb, 2010

Wish I would have read these first. I did cancel before the 14days though so we will see how it goes. The number on the bottle and the emails is not correct. The number I got through for the Acai Berry Pure is 866-385-2030 and the # for Advanced Cleanse is 866-221-3638 even though the Advanced Cleanse people canceled it through email I hope.

• Km
      15th of Feb, 2010

Hello,

I work for Advanced Cleanse. I'm sorry that you are unsatisfied with our product. Please feel free to contact our customer support center by email or our toll free number at [protected]@tryadvancedcleanse.com/ 1-866-221-1575, Monday – Friday 9:00AM - 9:00 PM EST and Saturday 9:00AM – 5:00PM EST. We suggest email for a faster response. We will be happy to answer any questions or solve any issue that you may have.