Acai Berry Maxx / Total Cleanse / FX Supplements / SCAM / FRAUD

1 916 113th Street, Suite BArlington 76011, TX, United States Review updated:

What a nightmare! Here are some suggestions that may help.

EMAIL EMAIL EMAIL
Customer Care: service@fxsupplements.com (I do this at least a dozen times a day)
Austin Hilton: hilton789@yahoo.com (I do this at least a dozen times a day)
Cancellation: cancel@acaiberrymaxx.com (I do this at least a dozen times a day)

Contact your credit card company: Mine has been very good about helping me.
Contact the BBB: One address I have is the BBB, 4428 N. 12th Street, Phoenix AZ [protected]. complaints@arizonabbb.org

Mail product back to: FX Supplements, 916 113th Street, Suite B, Arlington, TX [protected] - Get a delivery confirmation from the PO and keep in case your credit card company wants to verify that you have returned the products. Send a letter with the products and keep a copy for your records.

Email OPRAH & DR. OZ: When a celebrity promotes and endorses a product they need to hear the consequences of their actions. I do this daily under the "Ask a Question" section on her web page.

Email Rachael Ray: She has also promoted and endorsed the product. Go on her web page and under "Ask a Question" leave a message about your experience.

If we all work together maybe this will stop. The company keeps changing the name they use to charge your account. This needs to stop!!!

I am doing all I can to stop this but I need help!!!

De

Comments

• Di
      10th of Jan, 2009
    Acaiberrymaxx. Comarlingtontx - Ripped off cancellation of membership
    ACAIBERRYMAXX
    54 EAST 92ND STREET

This product is no good it gives you more cramps and high blood pressure than any other product advertise on tv / radio / internet / and have these stars and actors advertise so that ordinary people would fall for the bull and go for it. My credit card company is filling a dispyte on my behalf for the $79. 95 i was billed. My doctor advice was to dump the remaining capsules. That is how bad it is for your good health to be destroyed trying to loose a few pounds disgusted / miserable client

19th of Feb, 2009

Thank You. My next step is to contact my Congresswoman. I have
    done all of the above to no avail. My credit card person
    got in touch with one phone number Aciaberrymaxx listed on web and it was a Detox lab in Florida I wrote a letter Certified mail to Greg Abbott the
    Attorney General in Texas and will do so until I run out of money.

• Ju
      20th of Feb, 2009

I told the company I did not want anymore of their product until I tried it. They keep sending it to me & taking it out of my account. I e-mailed theem & told them to cancel it & I talked to them on the phone, to no avail. I just tried to call them & was put on hold forever. Ill have to close my checking account & open another one. It is one big mess!

24th of Feb, 2009

I have been doing exaclty, all of what you are going through also. I too have notified my Bank .

What a nightmare is right! Marilyn Treon

• Pc
      3rd of Mar, 2009

Same here ! Just received another "supply" yesterday (3-2-09) after cancelling and returning a supply Jan 15, 2009. Of course my account was charged BEFORE they sent the package. Definitely FRAUD ! AND I will join in a CLASS ACTION SUIT when there is opportunity ... Need a hungry lawyer to take action.

• Bc
      11th of Mar, 2009

Hi, Got a problem and thought you all would have some ideas. Do we send both, acai berry and colon cleanse back to the same address? They sent me 2 items . One today and the other yesterday and charged my credit card 3 times in total.Two times a month ago and one this week..Three charges. and they all have different names.. Best Acai Berry, Master Cleanse, Ultimate Body and Cleanse Pro. I called and all they wanted was a name and phone number and said they would get back to me tomorrow. Nada! And their Live Chat is a joke.Isn't that mail fraud when it says 15 days from when it was sent and they charge your bank account a month before they even send it? Any ideas will be appreciated. Thanks, C Pfeifer