Acai Berry Maxx / Total Cleanse / FX Supplements / SCAM / FRAUD

916 113th Street, Suite B
Arlington 76011
What a nightmare! Here are some suggestions that may help.

Customer Care: service@fxsupplements.com (I do this at least a dozen times a day)
Austin Hilton: hilton789@yahoo.com (I do this at least a dozen times a day)
Cancellation: cancel@acaiberrymaxx.com (I do this at least a dozen times a day)

Contact your credit card company: Mine has been very good about helping me.
Contact the BBB: One address I have is the BBB, 4428 N. 12th Street, Phoenix AZ [protected]. complaints@arizonabbb.org

Mail product back to: FX Supplements, 916 113th Street, Suite B, Arlington, TX [protected] - Get a delivery confirmation from the PO and keep in case your credit card company wants to verify that you have returned the products. Send a letter with the products and keep a copy for your records.

Email OPRAH & DR. OZ: When a celebrity promotes and endorses a product they need to hear the consequences of their actions. I do this daily under the "Ask a Question" section on her web page.

Email Rachael Ray: She has also promoted and endorsed the product. Go on her web page and under "Ask a Question" leave a message about your experience.

If we all work together maybe this will stop. The company keeps changing the name they use to charge your account. This needs to stop!!!

I am doing all I can to stop this but I need help!!!

N  10th of Jan, 2009 by

Acaiberrymaxx. Comarlingtontx - Ripped off cancellation of membership

This product is no good it gives you more cramps and high blood pressure than any other product advertise on tv / radio / internet / and have these stars and actors advertise so that ordinary people would fall for the bull and go for it. My credit card company is filling a dispyte on my behalf for the $79. 95 i was billed. My doctor advice was to dump the remaining capsules. That is how bad it is for your good health to be destroyed trying to loose a few pounds disgusted / miserable client
A  19th of Feb, 2009 by
Thank You. My next step is to contact my Congresswoman. I have
done all of the above to no avail. My credit card person
got in touch with one phone number Aciaberrymaxx listed on web and it was a Detox lab in Florida I wrote a letter Certified mail to Greg Abbott the
Attorney General in Texas and will do so until I run out of money.
A  20th of Feb, 2009 by
I told the company I did not want anymore of their product until I tried it. They keep sending it to me & taking it out of my account. I e-mailed theem & told them to cancel it & I talked to them on the phone, to no avail. I just tried to call them & was put on hold forever. Ill have to close my checking account & open another one. It is one big mess!
A  24th of Feb, 2009 by
I have been doing exaclty, all of what you are going through also. I too have notified my Bank .

What a nightmare is right! Marilyn Treon
A  3rd of Mar, 2009 by
Same here ! Just received another "supply" yesterday (3-2-09) after cancelling and returning a supply Jan 15, 2009. Of course my account was charged BEFORE they sent the package. Definitely FRAUD ! AND I will join in a CLASS ACTION SUIT when there is opportunity ... Need a hungry lawyer to take action.
A  11th of Mar, 2009 by
Hi, Got a problem and thought you all would have some ideas. Do we send both, acai berry and colon cleanse back to the same address? They sent me 2 items . One today and the other yesterday and charged my credit card 3 times in total.Two times a month ago and one this week..Three charges. and they all have different names.. Best Acai Berry, Master Cleanse, Ultimate Body and Cleanse Pro. I called and all they wanted was a name and phone number and said they would get back to me tomorrow. Nada! And their Live Chat is a joke.Isn't that mail fraud when it says 15 days from when it was sent and they charge your bank account a month before they even send it? Any ideas will be appreciated. Thanks, C Pfeifer