Acai Berry Exclusive+life Cleanse / Dont want to be member

1 Montreal, Qu├ębec, Canada Review updated:

I have ordered the acai berry and the life clease, bu wish to cancel my membershipt to this companie.
I just wanted to try these two produt, i mean try not to be a member.so please cancel this membershipt
please, and spot all payments from my credit cad(Visa)
Thanks
Andre Matravolgyi 2009/09/13

Comments

• Mi
      13th of Sep, 2009

The same thing is happening to me. I thought it was a free trial. Now they are charging me and I don't know how to get them to stop. Can you help me?

• Bo
      14th of Oct, 2009

We too have been 'had' with Free Samples from Acai, ...what you gotta do is physically PHONE THEM AND CANCEL your order WITHEN 15 DAYS, or they will keep charging you and charging youweekly...This is stated in the final TERMS and CONDITIONS on the page when youve just put your details in...I am being Credited because I complained and have two reference numbers as proof of me withdrawing my account with them

• Vi
      1st of Nov, 2009

I just realised that its nearly two weeks since I ordered the acai berry and that the guarantee states that I have only 15 days from the date of order, not the date of receipt, in order to evaluate the product. As it hasnt actually arrived yet this presumably means I can be charged even though I havent received anything.

SueWilkins (Spain)

• Na
      8th of Dec, 2009

everyone is being ripped of here. I think watchdog should investigate the so called T & C which they only state once you have put your payment details in. This is a rip off and its supposed to be a FREE TRIAL. Surly that is not legal promoting something which is not true at all. The trial is NOT FREE, they charge you after 15 day.
    As soon as you place your so called FREE order, call them on +44 0203 1399024 and have your order number ready and cancel otherwise you will be charged.
    These are Con men so be ware and DONT order from any online. We can easily pick up these things from Holland and Barretts or any other health shops. These products are easily available. I will be wring to Watch Dog. Please join me and e-mail them too.