Acai berry / Acai Berry Fraud
Consumers Warned of Web-Based Açai Scams, 23/4/2009
"There are no magical berries from the Brazilian rainforest that cure obesity—only painfully real credit card charges and empty weight loss promises, " said Connecticut Attorney General Richard Blumenthal. "
Aggressive Acai berry pitches on the Internet entice countless consumers into free trials promising weight loss, energy and detoxification. These claims are based on folklore, traditional remedies and outright fabrications—unproven by real scientific evidence. In reality, consumers lose more money than weight after free trials transition into inescapable charges. We will investigate these allegedly misleading or deceptive nutrition and health claims and take action under our consumer protection statutes—as we have done with other food products."
"These diet 'bloggers' are just a mirage, " Schardt said. "Their weight loss is courtesy of Photoshop, not açai." Other açai companies with F ratings from the BBB include Pure Acai Berry Pro (Advanced Wellness Research), AcaiBurn, Acai Berry Maxx (FX Supplements), and SFL Nutrition.
More Acai berry Complaints & Reviews
- Acai berry - Cancel order 
- Acai berry - no authorized 
- Acai berry - customer service over charging my credit card 
- Acai berry - I ordered a sample of arci berry and was told i'd pay 3.95 for shipping. nothing else. they billed my credit card for 89.31 
- Acai berry - scam/health report survey 
- Acai berry - Crooks 
- Acai berry - Scammmmmmmmmm 
- Acai berry - SCAM - Charged for diet products I didn't order
- Acai berry - Unauthorized Charge 
- Acai berry - how to get all your money back