Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank [ADCB]c00032231

Dear All,

Greeting of the Day..

With reference to the Subject Complaint Number - C00032231 I made a complaint against Collection Department who made me false commitment for the same register a complaint with customer care . For the same received a call form ADCB Ms. Reshma had discussed and explain every thing she said she will check with collection department and bring the proof until now she didn't bring any kind of proof and even many time follow up with Customer care no proper response with them also. For you reference find the attached What's Up chat who had with me at the time of settlement plan with collection team . Name Lenny Contact number : [protected] also note that without my approval all the credit card has been cancelled and also charge the existing EMI foreclose charges who given authorize to cancel my credit card and cancel my EMU plan without settlement plan.
Bank have authorize to do such kind of activity cancel the credit card and EMI plan without taking approval with card holder ?. Bank can take all the decision him self without any explanation from card holder? . I need banker to clarify my question if they did so or else I want take action against who deal with me and made a false commitment from collection department. As per collection department confirmed me non official via whatsup message that my card settlement done. I wanted to know what is the bank procedure if settlement done how bank will confirm with the card holder ? whether by personally whatup message or register mail id ? Let me know the answer with bank .
Note : From the month of September I put on hold loan and CC payment until I get the solution from bank and also I won't pay any additional charges which appear in my CC and loan account .

find the attached whatsup chat proof who deal with me from collection department

Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank [ADCB]