ABSA Bank / recovering of car installment
I was out of work early last year and missed one, yes just one car installment of r3500 and some odd.
I started working successfully around my 2016, where i have since to date not fallen behind any of my car payments. I started to receive calls from a mr hendrik combrink who advised he is employed with absa.
To my horror, this individual was rude, obnoxious and not empathetic at all towards my situation, i advised him that i was unaware that even though i have not missed any car payments except for that one when i was unemployed, he showed no remorse whatsoever!!!
I received threatening phonecalls, on several occasions and when i tried to complain about this, to another manager at absa (Whose name i can get), he asked me in a sarcastic tone what was i complaining about, actually!!!
I have had a vehicle before with mfc and never, never have i ever received this kind of treatment. I am a single mum who is working hard to keep the assets i have. You have white males who use a threaten attitude to what, get people to pay?!!
When i said i was not infrmed that your account is dependent on the number of days the account was in arrears, everyone just acted like i didn't just say that!
I am extremely unhappy wiht absa and disgusted that they hire such staff!! I am in the hr space and i know how you treat people!!!
How i have been treated is just disgusting and distasteful to say the least!!!
More ABSA Bank Complaints & Reviews
- ABSA Private Security Provident Fund - provident fund 
- ABSA Bank - refusing to close credit card account
- ABSA i-Direct - vehicle claim 
- ABSA - provident fund payout 
- ABSA - clearing cheques without waiting 7 days
- ABSA Bank - internet banking
- ABSA Bank - home loan judgement will not removed absa home loan dept/legal/credit
- ABSA Bank - inward transfer funds 
- ABSA Bank - credit card application
- ABSA Bank - debit order