ABSA Bank / business banking
I opened a new business account in August and requested for personalized cards. Its the 5th of October today, countless number of calls and still no cards. Worst of all i closed down my other account. Now I'm stuck. What do i do? Who do i complain to?
Each time i call someone says they will check and get back to me but it never happens. Today i was put on hold for over 30 minutes and they still couldn't get me through to the person who can assist me.
More ABSA Bank Complaints & Reviews
- ABSA Private Security Provident Fund - provident fund 
- ABSA Bank - refusing to close credit card account
- ABSA i-Direct - vehicle claim 
- ABSA - provident fund payout 
- ABSA - clearing cheques without waiting 7 days
- ABSA Bank - internet banking
- ABSA Bank - home loan judgement will not removed absa home loan dept/legal/credit
- ABSA Bank - inward transfer funds 
- ABSA Bank - debit order 
- ABSA Bank - insurance