AboutAstro / Scam

I'm so glad I've just read all the other complaints. I was just about to succumb to the lower rate of $45 for a full reading from Jenna.

I was just playing around on the net looking for free psychic readings when I came across Jenna. She told me she sensed something powerful about me and that an important phase of my life was about to happen. She told me that I needed guidance so that I wouldn’t miss important opportunities.

I can’t believe she's out there doing this to people it really gives me the creeps. Preying on people that are vulnerable and giving them false hopes.

Va

Comments

7th of Oct, 2008

I ordered a report from this fake pyschic. I paid $30 on my credit card and did not receive the reading that she was supposed to make on me.

She ought to be reported to the authorities and put in jail.

• Va
      21st of Oct, 2008
    AboutAstro - Fraud and scam
    aboutastro.com

Yeah I received a free report stating i was going to be experiencing an important transit period and that I NEEDED guidance... i asked her how did it work if she doesn't know me... and she never answered my question... just told me again that i have to pay. LOL this is definitely a fraud... and it's 60 dollars now!! I even told her that, but still the only thing she cares about is the money. If someone has this gift and can and want to help people, they usually don't charge for it... just help you and if you can, you give them something in return... like a donation, but definitely not 60 dollars!

• Ew
      25th of Sep, 2009
    AboutAstro - Scammed
    AboutAstro

Original encounter seemed reasonable and I received some good detail, but I get excuse after excuse after sending funds two weeks ago, for extended details, shame on her but shame on me for getting sucked in . I have contacted her several times and she blamed it on the holiday(Labor Day) for the delay-that was 12 days ago-give me a break. I even took the envelope to the post office to make sure the postage was correct. I have never used the internet except to research issuess then go directly to a local source-first time, this time but never again.

• Ro
      17th of Nov, 2009
    AboutAstro - I could not access the information
    Ronel
    South Africa

I wonder, is it really the best thing to say so many bad things about someone when they are not able to defend themself? Why not contact the person directly and sort ir out personaly.

9th of Jul, 2010
    AboutAstro - I could not access the information
    AboutAstro

I paid for a past life reading a week ago. The site indicated that it would take 3 days to prepare and get it to me. When I finally got my astro reading, it had a website link that I was to click onto in order to obtain my reading. However the link that she indicated would have my reading on it would not open. I tried several times to open the link, however each attempt was the same. Plus there is no way to contact her to complain in order to get her to send it in another format or straight to my email.