ABN AMRO Bank / fraud and scam

1 India Review updated:

I was receiving a call from bank again and again that they r providing me a credit card after telling no many times finally they convinced me and without my information they provided me 2 add on card 1 on my dadys name who is expired some years ago and mummy's name who is a simple house wife the cou8rier boy gave me one parcel and took sign 4 2 parcel which I was unknown of now the card is misused and they r claiming me 4 payment again and again the person who has used the card has made a cheque payment also I have made a complain to police and abn amro bank also no action has been taken and they r harassing me again an again 4 payment.

Pa

Comments

• Ar
      4th of Dec, 2007
    Abn Amro Bank - Over paid!
    EDRC
    United Arab Emirates

I am , assumingly, the most pathetically served credit card customers for ABN AMRO in UAE.

For the last 18 months, I could not access my card details thro call centers, and my several visits to ABN AMRO BANK in Dubai did not yield any results and only bad thing I did was to continue as a customer. I have over paid many a months because of the bank's mistakes for the simple reason that they do not still have access to my Card Details due to a non ending IT problem. Several times i was offered a reversal and not once I actually received and I ended up and ending up paying penalties month on month coz the executive says "make the payment and in two three days we shall ressolve and reverse it". I am searching for some one in the whole ABN AMRO system who could responsibly give me an explanation for this harassment.

For one last time I visited ABN AMRO a week ago and as usual and as per the instruction of your executive, Ms *********, I paid,a non spent 590 AED, which again I was promised a reversal and a call from Customer service two to three days ago and no one has called yet. I left voice mails but no response.

What did I do i deserve this worst treatment??? This is by all means my last valid attempt to see if there is one responsible person in ABN who is bothered about customer service. I have no dues and I am going to close my card and for sure, would pass on this information to all my circles explaining the harassment I went thro.

Sadly with loads of pains,
    Arun Chakravarthy.

• Mo
      27th of Oct, 2008
    Abn Amro Bank - Unnecessary charges
    United Arab Emirates

I am a credit card holder for 4 credit cards with abn amro bank and have never delayed any payments. Recently I did not receive my statement & i was charged dhs. 149/- as late payment fees, as being a good customer paying all the dues on time after long discussions with the tele banking they denied my request to cancel the late payment fees and i had to pay it, again recently they charged me with the credit shield which i called the bank and they told me that it shall be reversed and i just have to pay the outstanding on my cards which i did, now again they charged me the credit shield + late payment fees 159/- each card and when called up the telebanking they refused for any consideration. I have already made the payments on this card but my advise to all the customers who would like to take credit card never ever go for ABN AMRO cards

• Sh
      16th of Feb, 2010
    ABN - Forceful & Unauthorised debit from Account
    ABN Amro Account
    India

An amount of 13330 has been debited from my account number 1393354 for which I never authorised. The deduction was done for an outstanding payment on my card number 5425051703534387. Even after making that payment to that card. The money is blocked and neither it is reflecting on my card nor showing up in the account. I have been chasing them since last 15 days and they have registered various complaints under reference number 1131 and C282201002152369 but they are not able to provide any respite. I tried escalating as per thier escalation matrix but never heard back. Today I received an SMS that my issue is resolved whereas it has not been and when I called customer care, they disconnected the phone while taking down the details (5 times they did that once by Vishal from Noida and then Alok from Gurgaon)and no one is listening. Kindly intervene and assist and force them to pay for the inconvenience as well.
    Thanks and Regards