Abella Mayfair / wrinkle cream

1 North York Toronto, Ontario, Canada

It seems I have the same complaint as everyone else. Is there a trend here with this company to rip people off. How is that so many peopie missed reading the terms and conditions. I purchased this free trial for 5.95 shipping only. When I received my credit card statement, there were charges of 152.00 and 2 weeks later another charge for 155.00. I did receive a second box in the mail but thought it must be an error and was planning on dropping it back in the mail to return. I called the company demanding a refund for both because I never signed up for anything beyond the free trial. I was told that by accepting the free trial, I agreed to pay for it and to continue to receive the product on a monthly basis for 99.00 us funds. I did no such thing. I just went to their website and ordered another free trial and no where in the process did I see this fine print. Of course, I didn't complete the process but I did get to the payment screen without seeing it so it could have been explained after I paid for it. And the outrageous charge for a very tiny tube of cream.. .05 oz. Shame. Somebody needs to do something with this company!

Be