Abella Mayfair — moisturizer, wrinkle control cream
It was a trial sample that I said 'yes' through a year end Christmas promotion (attached to a news article featuring Angelina Jolie). It said all I need to pay was a shipping fee that is about $10 USD. Happily, I received in a bundle both a Moisturizer and a Wrinkle Control Cream before Christmas.
It caught me off guard when I realized I was charged full prize on my credit card bill in Jan 2017 a total of $250 CAD. And the Feb bill showed a charge of $121.25 CAD for a 3rd piece (moisturizer) received in January. Thanks to their customer service they arranged for a 50% refund, and then paid the balance 50% upon receipt of the returned goods provided they're fully intact.
The goods (3-piece items) were sent back on Mar 29, and the refund was completed for all except the 3rd piece. I sent reminders and waited until May 3. I wanted to call the hotline but decided to do it the next day. I did a google search to check out details about the company. I realize I'm not alone. There are other similar victims as well. I wonder if the Laws (consumer protection) of Canada can do something about it. Thank you.
More Abella Mayfair Complaints & Reviews
- Abella Mayfair - monthly charges 
- Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair scam I am reporting to canadian rcmp and looking into legal action at this very moment 
- Abella Mayfair - skin balance advanced anti-wrinkle cream 
- Eskin Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair trial 
- Abella Mayfair - online ad not the same as company 
- Abella Mayfair - rapid wrinkle control eye and the sample face cream, 
- Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair maximum moisture and wrinkle control
- [Resolved] Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair / rapid wrinkle control cream
- Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair healthy serum
- Abella Mayfair - free trial