Abella Mayfair90 second rapid wrinkle repair / maximum moisturizer

Credit card charged on January 1, 2017. Amount $204.66
Invoice/Receipt: Not received with product only found out charge amount when showed on credit card statement.
Additional charge on January 15, 2017. Amount $121. 61

Worst company ever. Do not stand by their product. My credit card was charged without authorization. I received additional products I did not order. I only ordered a sample of both the rapid wrinkle repair and moisturizer. Payment was only for shipping $5.39 and $6.75. In addition to, I received a 5 month supply that they will not refund (I did not order the product).

I spoke with customer service, Ina, on January 22, 2017 not helpful at all. I asked to speak with a manager. I was told " they do not take calls" They are only willing to refund the most recent charge which I did NOT authorize of 121.66 I have an RMA number for that (Did not receive the product as of today) #911250 $89.95 USD. I would like to be refunded the Canadian Currency of 121.66. Which is what my credit card was charged. Therefore that is what I should be refunded.

This product is not what is stated on the website. It is a cheep cover up that causes dryness and breakouts. Does not mask wrinkles or moisturize skin. I had to look up the phone number. I received no information in the original box with items.

"We have discontinued sales to new customers while we enhance our formula and enforce compliance among resellers and affiliates. " - directly from website

"You're always backed by our 30 day satisfaction guarantee but we would like to go above and beyond by extending this to a 45 day satisfaction guarantee to try our product and see results." - directly from the website.

I would like a full refund in Canadian Dollars for the original charge of products I did not order. $204.66. I an happy to return the unopened, un used items once I have confirmation of refund.

R7
Jan 29, 2017

Comments

• Ga
      Mar 30, 2017

I like many many many others fell into their trap. I am a single mom and thought I would treat myself with the trial offer and the same thing happened they got my credit cared number for the shipping costs and then I see a charge for them both, and then I see 2 more charges the following month before I even got any of the product, they completely stand by their scripted answers as to why they cannot refund, it's despicable what they are doing, now I have a high credit card bill, no product as I sent it all back according to the directions of one their employees. They are not human, everyone is under different circumstances, they just simply do not care, they got what they wanted, but, in the mean time I am stuck with credit care debt over and above what I usually have, so the question is now, do I pay off my credit card or put food in my children's mouths