Abella Mayfair90 second rapid wrinkle control

Hi,

Like other facebook visitors, (On dec 22nd-16) I was promised a free trial cream for controlling wrinkles. I was prompted to a page to pay only for shipping $3.95, I received the confirmation for $3.95. On jan 6th, I received the package. On dec 10th, I notice a $99.00 charge on my account. I called abella mayfair office, directed to the billing department. I was told that since I did not contact and cancel my subscription, I am charged for 3 months subscription. The fact that I received the package after 14 days and no confirmation for the charge on my card, until now, I have no confirmation for subscription or the confirmation of the charge. There was no way I could respond during this period (Or aware that I am automatically subscribed). (But I received the shipping payment immediately as explained earlier). The agent said that she can cancel my subscription now and pay me only $50.00 (Usd). I refused and asked the full refund, after asking my credit company to contact them, then she said will pay me back full amount if only I return the product. They have a po box address, I know for many reasons that can say that they did not receive
So asked them to send me an email with the address that I should send the package to, until now they refuse to do so, few agents so far said they have sent the email, no sign of email (An address confirmation) and no sign of the $50.00 usd.
[protected]
P. S. They have about 10 websites.

Ar
Jan 12, 2017

Comments

• Jk
      Jan 13, 2017

I called my credit card company and cancelled my card. This way that company can not take any money from my credit card.

I phoned the number on the website [protected] and left a message for them to call me back. I also sent an email to them. [protected]@abellamayfair.com and told them to cancel any further shipment of this product. Lovely scam! Another reason why it's time to get rid of Facebook!