Abc Nissan / bad post-sales service!

United States Review updated:
Yep, ABC Nissan should be voted the #1 rip off place. I bought a new car, they were all nice to me (answer my calls and questions) till I made the payment, then the rip off orgy started, I took my car and ran away, now looking for a good mechanic to get my usual check ups and maintenance done.

ABC Nissan promised me so many discounts and gave me none, they are blatant liars. Their service/sales rep never ever return my call.

A  17th of Apr, 2009 by
went in to have an oil change on my new 09 maxima. they said it was ready/done, went out to my car and damage was done to it. it needs new lower and front panels as when they put it up on the rack...incorrectly...it did major damage. they were going to let me drive away with it that way, saying thats the way it was suppose to look. very disaapointed...you buy a new, nice car and then they act like they are doing you a favor to fit the damage. the entire front of the car will have to be repainted...after putting on the new parts.
N  8th of Oct, 2009 by
I bought a new 09 altima at abc nissan paid cash, paid for extended warranty and skyway. was lied to as to when the skyway would be installed had to wait 2 months then i finally had to call and demand my money back for it. they assured me that they would do everything to make me happy so as not to give my money back. so once talked over i agreed to 1 year of free oil changes and full car wash. i took my car in today for the oil change and so called full car wash. when it was done i went out to my car and saw that my rims were still really dirty and i asked didnt my car get washed and they responded by saying "yes it did" i pointed out the tires and not to mention none of the inside was even touched. they then said "oh all we do is run it through the car wash we don't scrub it, do the tires, or the insides". as i know it wasn't his fault, because the coupon said complimentary oil change and car wash. so i then thanked him for nothing and went to the sales and asked to speak with nicole the customer service director which by the way is very rude. well all she said was if you want to wait another 25 minutes i will be happy to have them wash it again but it would only be the outside the tires and a vacuum. i then told her that i had already spent over an hour there for just an oil change and the run through car wash. and she simply said, with no care in the world. " well it does say oil change and car wash". i then told her yes it does but that was not the agreement. it was for a oil change and full car wash. then she simply again, told me well you will just have to take it up with the person you spoke with for the agreement. and by the way she was one of the persons i spoke to. all i have to say is i am so tired of getting the run around from this business that i just dont want to even spend anymore of my time dealing with them. needless to say i had 3 potential customers for then also to pay cash, but now that is all out the window. well i think they lost alot more then i did. i will never shop for a vehicle with them again.
A  7th of Mar, 2010 by
03/5/2010 I have been charged atleast $500 for 3 times in past 1 year. They come up with something and ask my permission to the repair. This time I said no to all their items and asked them to do just the maintenence service. The guy (Phil) then called me and told that the door opening from within the car is not working and asked me $450 to fix it. I immediately found their fraud. The door opening was just fine for the past years since I bought the car and even before leaving the car for service. I just told them to return my car and said a BIG GOOD bye to them. Looking for a good service cente for my car. . There is anothe GUY by name JEsus. He is of same type tooo.. He recommended tire change..I just accepted it due to his name. He delivered my vehicle with a 3rd grade tire (some yokohima brand..) and gave the car to me without even balancing the tire and rotation test. I had to take my car back again to the service center and still couldnt do those missing service items.
Dont go that thief shop. They either rip you off by false service items, if you say no to their items, they just remove something from your vehicle or just break something and try to charge for their FAKE repairs.

Nissan Logo Nissan