ABC Cargocargo not received

This is my experience with ABC CARGO AT Riyadh& with they team which i would like to share with you.

There is no response on phone [protected] ; [protected] ; [protected]; [protected]). [protected]
After 100 times ringing they response the phone & very rudely saying that for shipment enquiry they given another no like this all above 4 No's was given to me.Just they are not escaping from the customer phones and passing to others.
behaviour towards customers is very bad & i understand that ABC no need customer deal with them again & again.
They are thinking that they are favouring to customer.
I really surprise after seeing such a bad attitude to words customer from ABC Riyadh team.
When is ask them for my shipment they are simply saying that call after another 15 days they are not updating the correct status.
Such bad experience i have with you ABC cargo after paying money.

Za
Jun 25, 2014

Comments

• Za
      Jun 25, 2014

This is my experience with ABC CARGO AT Riyadh & THEY team which i would like to share with you.

They are thinking that they are favouring to customer.
    Such bad experience i have with you ABC cargo after paying money.
    This is my feeling which i want to share with you & update with you for necessary action.

• Ir
      Jul 24, 2014

I had sent a shipment on 23rd June 2014 with HWB NOS. 309978, 309979 and 309980 to Ghaziabad, U.P. from Jeddah through ABC cargo Jeddah and the shopment was supposed to reach within 12 to 15 days but uptil now the shipment has not arrived and no one knows where the shipment is as of today.

• Ab
      Apr 06, 2016

We have sent a Air Cargo on July-2015 from Riyadh to Bangalore, still it not yet received, whenever we check with ABC Riyadh office they just repling it stuck in Delhi/Mumbai and will deliver in this month,

Please don't use this Cargo, worst service, also there is no proper response from their offices.

• Jl
      Jun 07, 2016

I made a parcel request with 13 - 14 KG of my left stuff to Hyderabad India. a year back with reference number ARL211765. But still not yet deliver it.

• Mi
      Jun 14, 2016

Abc is a fraud company, they cheated me and since then I have found that there are several people cheated by Abc. Abc people not answer any call, there website also no tracking information, Abc Al hassa or any branch in ksa is not having any information about my cargo since past one year, Abc will have to pay back my damages, Abc is a fraud company and they steal peoples valuable costly cargo items and sell in local chor bazaar, so many people are victim now but no one is taking serious action..

• Si
      Jun 27, 2016

I've send a cargo from Riyadh in last September, where they promised me to deliver with 45 days. But till today the cargo has not been delivered and when i visited the office they always says next month. My cargo AWB is ALB79239 a box containing 40 kg weight.

I want an action to be taken with the ABC Cargo and the lost shipments to be paid by the ABC Cargo...

• Gp
      Jul 20, 2016

Actually i given a parcel ( 3-blankets, 2-bed sheets)-13, 000/- worth to abc cargo to parcel to my india address on last week of november from jubail (saudi), invoice no: a821503; weight -22 kgs. But not yet received till now to my india address. Kindly look into this and do the needful.