AARP Secure Horizons Medicare Complete / general bad information
I have had United Health Medicare Complete for many years .. when United Health kept aquiring smaller companies my plans were continually being switched on me without my knowedge or consent ..
The last switch is now with AARP Medicare Complete from Secure Horizons by United Health ... I have always had a PPO so I could use it on my travels, as I sometimes must travel out of state ..
First they messed up my plan by having me at a California address, which I never lived at .. then they messed me up by not getting me the card I needed, information I needed and so I had a few emergency services due to my condition of Multiple SClerosis ..
Now I fear they are messing up again .. I needed MRI's done as I had a relapse .. no problem .. but I now also need to start medication for the MS and my formulary has it as a listed item BUT the doctors need to fill out forms ??? WHy, United Health, Secure Horizons, Pacific Care and AARP are all one company ..
There is no one "Brain" that connects my information .. I should not have to need approval for a medically necessary drug and am sick and tired of the screw ups .. when I call with my card, the Customer Service claims my Member ID does not exist .. Oh my God .. this is the same crap they pulled the last few years ..
Why doesn't someone investigate ?? Or are you all filling your pockets from the money I pay for all my working life so I can get crappy service ???
More AARP Secure Horizons Medicare Complete Complaints & Reviews
- AARP - travel bag 
- AARP Travel Bag - misrepresented 
- AARP - completely stunned 
- AARP Secure Horizons Deluxe Rider - deceptive advertising 
- AARP Scsep - treated with no dignity, respect, value 
- AARP Services - unethical behavior
- AARP Services - unitedhealthcare aarp supplemental insurance 
- AARP Services - unauthorized credit card charges and overdraft fees
- AARP Services - hartford insurance
- AARP Services - prescriptions limit