AARP / Expedia / overcharging
We booked our 'discount' week at a hotel through AARP-Expedia online. After spending one night, the very nice desk clerk asked us if we had made the arrangements through Expedia/a travel agent or with a group for a specific reason? When we told her no, she informed us we were paying almost $200 more than their weekly rate for our 7 night stay that we booked online. So much for a discount!! I will not use again.
PS- watch your car rentals as well. Same trip: when we picked up the car, they were going to charge us $300 for a car I got online for $190. We didn't figure it all out until we got in car and compared iPad online confirmation to receipt. Went back inside and heard, "this never happens". Needless to say, we waited until we got the same car for the cheaper price. But how many people do not pay attention?????? RIP OFF!!
More AARP / Expedia Complaints & Reviews
- AARP - travel bag 
- AARP Travel Bag - misrepresented 
- AARP - completely stunned 
- AARP Secure Horizons Deluxe Rider - deceptive advertising 
- AARP Scsep - treated with no dignity, respect, value 
- AARP Services - prescriptions limit
- AARP Services - united health customer service
- AARP Services - budget car rental
- AARP Services - consumer cellular
- AARP Services - united healthcare part d symphonix