AARP Delta Dental / Excessive Costs
I spoke to an Delta Dental rep about dental coverage for my 81 yrs. old mother. I was told the best price was thru AARP. I enrolled her in the AARP Delta Dental program and as of January 2009 she has coverage. Imagine my surprise when I was on line, looking for dental coverage for another family member, that regular dental coverage thru Delta Dental is $123.00/yr. with better coverage than what I bought for my mother for $588.00/yr. thru AARP Delta Dental. When I called Delta Dental, they said they had nothing to do woth AARP Delta Dental and that we could cancel her AARP Delta Dental coverage but there would be no refund or pro-rating because there was a clause stating no refunds after 30 days.
After her year is up, we will be seeking coverage elsewhere since apparently AARP and Delta Dental have rep's working for them that are liars, don't know their job, and sell their higher priced services by telling us that's t he best and onlky coverage one can get.
More AARP Delta Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Delta Dental - changing ada codes to pay minimum benefits 
- Delta Dental - refunds
- AARP Delta Dental - Coverage refusal
- delta dental and - Joseph Faroosh
- Dental Insurance Delta Dental - Refusal to assist client 
- Delta Dental Plans Association - erroneous billing... after account closed 
- AARP Delta Dental - Pre estimate claim
- AARP Delta Dental - Premium refund 
- Delta Dental - delta dental wont paid bill owed to dr. clarke's office
- Delta Dental Insurance - 90 Day Waiting Period for Root Scaling