Aaron's / unethical behavior/treatment

1 1150 N Ih 35 Ste 400, Round Rock, TXRound Rock, TX, United States Review updated:

On Thursday, January 17, 2019 @ 6:05pm, I pulled up in my car into my driveway. After gathering my things, I reached up for the door handle and started to open the door when this man ran up out of no where to the front side of my car near the front driver's side tire. He scared me so bad, I slammed the door shut, turned my car on and put reversed my car. I had no idea who he was and all I heard him yell was I'm calling...

When I backed out of the driveway, parked in front of my house was a brand new light colored Ford Expedition with In-transit tags.

I was only stopping home for a moment and had an appointment so I went ahead and went to that. My 15 year old daughter later text me that it was Aaron's outside in front of the house...this man and other workers. They remained there literally for 2 hours, pacing the sidewalk, smoking, talking loudly. I was informed the finally left at 8:10pm.

During this time, the man that ran up on me was the Aaron's manager. While at my home, he proceeded to do an online search and located my 88 year old mother in North Carolina, called her at almost 9pm EST, waking her up, telling her I owed him $357 and tried to run him over with my car.

Cm
Jan 23, 2019

Comments

• Be
      23rd of Jan, 2019

From what you described it looks like you did try to run him over with your car.