Aaron's / unethical behavior/treatment
On Thursday, January 17, 2019 @ 6:05pm, I pulled up in my car into my driveway. After gathering my things, I reached up for the door handle and started to open the door when this man ran up out of no where to the front side of my car near the front driver's side tire. He scared me so bad, I slammed the door shut, turned my car on and put reversed my car. I had no idea who he was and all I heard him yell was I'm calling...
When I backed out of the driveway, parked in front of my house was a brand new light colored Ford Expedition with In-transit tags.
I was only stopping home for a moment and had an appointment so I went ahead and went to that. My 15 year old daughter later text me that it was Aaron's outside in front of the house...this man and other workers. They remained there literally for 2 hours, pacing the sidewalk, smoking, talking loudly. I was informed the finally left at 8:10pm.
During this time, the man that ran up on me was the Aaron's manager. While at my home, he proceeded to do an online search and located my 88 year old mother in North Carolina, called her at almost 9pm EST, waking her up, telling her I owed him $357 and tried to run him over with my car.
More Aaron's Complaints & Reviews
- Aaron Rent To Own - received used furniture for new furniture! 
- Aaron's - poor service! 
- Aaron's Sales And Lease Ownership - rude treatment! 
- Aarons Furniture - very bad quality furniture! 
- Aaron's Sales And Lease Ownership - rip off 
- Aaron's - was told one thing and they did another
- Aarons Inc. - absolutely horrible experience
- Aaron's - queen bed
- Aaron's - pre leased mattress
- Aaron's - service department not responding