Aarons Furniture / very bad quality furniture!
My boyfriend and I are leasing a love seat, couch, tables and lambs from Aarons furniture store in Tacoma Washington. We had are furniture for about 1 years now and the furniture is starting to peel. It started peeling about 6 months ago right after we leased it. They had this man come out and take pictures of the furniture and he even said that the furniture looks like it came from a bad batch of leather. For the last 4 months now they have been giving us the run around about the manufacture hasn't gotten back to them yet and there's nothing they can do about it until they talk to them. You mean to tell me that it's taking 3-4 months to get in touch with them. Were just tired of paying are hard working money on furniture that is no good, and getting the run around every time we talk to someone down there. But they keep calling our home with a payment, and treating to come get the furniture.
More Aarons Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Aaron Rent To Own - received used furniture for new furniture! 
- Aaron's - poor service! 
- Aaron's Sales And Lease Ownership - Rude treatment! 
- Aaron's Sales And Lease Ownership - Rip off 
- Aaron's Sales And Lease Ownership - Do not buy from them 
- Aaron's - bought a couch loveseat
- Aaron's - service
- Aaron's - customer service and collections
- Aaron's - 3 different chairs my stepdaughter had delivered
- Aaron's - customer service